News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

What do you drive?

Started by jephrey, November 07, 2005, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

OK...  Post a picture of your car (as is, not from the mfr) with some specs.  Maybe let us know what kind of car you want (if you had the cash).

Here's mine.  2001 Nissan Sentra SE (2.0L).  Replaced head unit with an inexpensive Pioneer unit that has an iPod/aux hookup.  I want to put a computer in the dash someday.  You'll notice the FORBIN 3 License plate (maybe).

What I want is a BMW M5 Saloon (is that too yuppie?)  I don't know.  I like it because it looks more luxury than sporty but has 500hp.  I'd like all the bells and whistles of course (especially audio) a place to plug in a guitar.  I suppose an in-dash computer could do that.  That would rock.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

antelope19

I drive a 1995 accord.  I know, I know, who doesn't right?  But it is rapidly approaching 160k, and shes a tank and keeps on truckin!!!!!!!!  She's a little beat up, but honestly, what 10 year old car that has spent most of its life in the city isn't.  With parallel parking everyday, well, you know.....But she's always been good to me.  I guess if I had to decide on a car that I wanted if I had the cash, it would be between one of those smaller all wheel drive Volvo wagons, They make for great road mobiles and I love taking road trips.  Obviously with all the bells and whistles, especially sound.  Or some sort of Audi A-6, they are just sweet IMO.     
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jedifunk

currently driving a 97 VW golf...

toured in a 92 toyota corolla...

want either an audi a4 wagon (quattro of course) or a VW passat wagon...

with the family growing, we need a bit more room for it all.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

August

2002 ford focus wagon.
gots a nice setup inside (like it sounds in the coliseum :wink:)
toured with a 94 mazda 626 and an 86 chevy celebrity wagon.
i had about 220k on me mazderrr.
au

mattstick

Itsnotanexperience

'98 honda cr-v..............toured mostly in our buddy's '83 or '82 vanagon..........

VA $l!m

other peoples cars!  :mrgreen:

well, actually i had a 92 maxima, from 2001>2004, which i LOved...but i totalled it- BAD.
i think :? i fell asleep at the wheel :?--closed down merrick ave....it was real ugly. :roll:

all time favs would have to be the 72 cutlass supreme i drove cross country in 98 &
my 1st real ride back from 92>94---the pimpinest FOrd aeroSTAR eva!!>>driven up and down many HIGHways to shows back in the day. 8-)

my girl had a severely GHetto BMW back in 97-98 too, it was sweet :lol: --different colored hood; start in second gear; no back window...i'm just getting started :-D---------slim.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

CRAZYED

2002 Accord SE - Black.  Sorry dont have any pics............

PhishJY

2003 Mustang GT (Silver).......I also have a crown vic with pretty lights on top!
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

Guyute

2003 VW Jetta 1.8T GLS manual
wife - 2003 Passat Wagon 1.8T Tiptronic

My 4th and 5th VW's and have a good chance of being our last.  The new jetta looks awful.  Waiting to see the new Passat wagon this spring.  Would probably just go Audi next.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

VA $l!m

Quote from: PhishJY on November 08, 2005, 11:22:10 AM
.......I also have a crown vic with pretty lights on top!

:|...  should i even ask??

susep

PhishJY

Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

VA $l!m

License & Registration?
:-P