News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

with a little post whoring...

Started by gimmetela, September 04, 2007, 02:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimmetela

gimmetela

gimmetela

Bobafett

we all gots to ho around sometimes....its builds character.  Congrats you nappy head.  Good to see you around again taboot! :beers:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

welcome back, indeed and +k on the postage.

Guyute

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

Guyute

and now a little whoring for my own self.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

this makes 937ish for me....
i'm not far behind you ;)

good to have to back around and in good spirits, tela!

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Guyute

jedifunk

obligatory congrats post, which thusly helps my stats :roll:
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-