News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/09/04-06 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, April 12, 2015, 01:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

I am at this moment also trying to find a way to make this happen. I'm going to talk my wife into letting me go
Paug FTMFW!

emay

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: birdman on August 28, 2015, 11:53:18 AM
I am at this moment also trying to find a way to make this happen. I'm going to talk my wife into letting me go

Make it hap'n cap'n!  :sbw: :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

zimbra

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 28, 2015, 11:15:17 AM
<--Rocky Mtn. Noob here.

If I decide to be irresponsible and do this, where do I want to stay? Expedia's offering me great bundle rates if I stay in their suggested hotels, places like the airport, Centennial, Aurora, Littleton... I don't know the area well but obvy those places aren't downtown Denver. What's lodging cost near dt/Dicks? And what's the cab situation?

Quote from: birdman on August 28, 2015, 11:53:18 AM

You both better be there!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

zimbra

FYI:

QuoteDick's Sporting Goods Park staff is excited to welcome Phish back over Labor Day weekend for the ffith year. Below, please find some information we hope you will find helpful as you plan your trip to see Phish on September 4th, September 5th, and September 6th.

Parking Lots

All lots open at 3pm and close one hour following the end of the show each night.No overnight parking.The site itself is not accessible until lots open.Cars will not be permitted to stage on the streets entering the site.  Cash parking only - $15 per space. For directions and maps, please visit DSGP Parking

Stadium Gates

Venue gates will open at 6:00 pm each night for the 7:30pm show time.

Please enter through Gates B, C, D, E, F, G, or H.

If you have a FIELD ticket, you will receive your wrist band as you enter the gate.

Pre-show Wrist banding

Beat the lines!If you have a FIELD ticket (either single or 3-DAY), please visit the Pre-Show Wrist banding Station at Eighteen 76 to receive your wristband. Pre-show wrist banding will be available:

Friday, September 4th – 3:00PM-6:00PM

Saturday, September 5th – 3:00PM-6:00PM

Sunday, September 6th – 3:00PM-6:00PM

Enter the venue through the Express Lane at Gate E, once the venue is open.On Friday, a special 3-day wristband will be offered to those presenting all three-day's FIELD tickets.You must hold onto your ticket for entry into the venue.

Conscious Alliance Food Drive

Participate in the 'Art That Feeds' program at all three Phish concerts by donating non-perishable goods benefiting the Food Bank of the Rockies and the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.Donate 10 non-perishable items and receive a limited edition concert pin.Collection locations will be set up outside the gates on the east and west side.

Prohibited/Permitted Items

PARKING LOT PROHIBITED:

Animals (except service animals )
Balloons
Fireworks of any kind
Nitrous Oxide
Unapproved pamphlets, handouts or advertisements
Unlicensed Band Merchandise
Weapons of any kind
Drones
Selfie Sticks
All vehicles are subject to search.

STADIUM PROHIBITED:

Weapons of any kind (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
Fireworks of any kind
Any missile / projectile like objects
Nitrous Oxide
Balloons
Large backpacks
Portable Chairs
Tarps
Glass bottles or aluminum cans
Large golf umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips
Any outside food and beverages
Hard-sided coolers or containers of any size
Laser pointers
Animals ( except service animals )
Streamers of any kind
Air horns or whistles of any kind
Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
Professional cameras (film, disposable, and digital)
Video recording devices of any kind.  Tapers will be allowed into a specified area with their GA Field tickets.
Selfie Sticks
Drones

STADIUM PERMITTED

Small (point-and-shoot) cameras
One empty, clear plastic bottle measuring 32oz. or less per person
One clear plastic factory sealed water bottle measuring 32oz or less
Small, compact umbrellas with no metal tips
Hula Hoops
Glow Sticks
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

birdman

This is not playing out the way I hoped. I need to work plead twice as hard.
Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

I've said it before and I'll say it again...best Western plus in commerce city throws down for dicks.  Short cab, uber, hitchhike away.  Relatively cheap rooms.  Slam dunk.

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on August 28, 2015, 08:08:30 PM
This is not playing out the way I hoped. I need to work plead twice as hard.

Good luck, we're all counting on you.

I'm not putting in the work, though I have mentioned on several occasions that this is the first year since 98 that phish shows occurred and I did not attend one. I picked the wrong year to quit seeing  :phish:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

Bought a plane ticket yesterday. Still working out lodging and concert tix, but...

I'm in.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

zimbra

- Trey Anastasio

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

birdman

Kelley stole my cheap seat on the flight out.
Thanks Obama!
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

Quote from: birdman on August 29, 2015, 04:54:06 PM
Kelley stole my cheap seat on the flight out.
Thanks Obama!

I always figure Expedia's full of shit with that "1 ticket left at this price!" noise. But you could be right. I pulled the trigger yesterday noon.

eta:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.