News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Im new here, phans.

Started by HarPooa, June 19, 2009, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarPooa

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thechad

OOOOOO, I like these threads.  :WTU:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Rift

Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

HarPooa

ok that link means nothing to me at all except that i kno bossphan2009 and he is my boy :beers:

G. Augusto

Hicks

Quote from: HarPooa on June 19, 2009, 07:07:12 PM
ok that link means nothing to me at all except that i kno bossphan2009 and he is my boy :beers:

And by "boy" you mean that's who you see when you look in the mirror while you're playing dress up?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

Quote from: Hicks on June 19, 2009, 07:18:29 PM

And by "boy" you mean that's who you see when you look in the mirror while you're playing dress up?

snnnap!

sophist

Herpes'd
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

HarPooa

nah my boy as in kid i have met thru my travels, but way to get confoozed :clap:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Quote from: HarPooa on June 19, 2009, 07:41:36 PM
nah my boy as in kid i have met thru my travels, but way to get confoozed :clap:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

HarPooa

Rift

Quote from: blatboom on June 19, 2009, 07:22:35 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 19, 2009, 07:18:29 PM

snnnap!

:-D You're killin' me Smalls!!!
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)