News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I had a good time during live setlist chat tonight guys...

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, May 27, 2011, 11:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: kellerb on May 28, 2011, 05:41:54 PM
Quote from: phil on May 28, 2011, 05:39:07 PM
Quote from: kellerb on May 28, 2011, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: phil on May 28, 2011, 03:10:07 PM
I have never once spoken to anyone on facebook chat, and I refuse to start now. I'll stick with the good old fashioned paug LST and in so doing, avoid mad drama.

Probably a good idea - we were all railing your mom pretty hard on facebook chat last night, and she loved it.

sounds more enjoyable than what really went on in that chat

depends on who you ask

I thought the chat was very enjoyable, personally.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Hicks on May 28, 2011, 03:37:43 PM
Quote from: kellerb on May 28, 2011, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: phil on May 28, 2011, 03:10:07 PM
I have never once spoken to anyone on facebook chat, and I refuse to start now. I'll stick with the good old fashioned paug LST and in so doing, avoid mad drama.

Probably a good idea - we were all railing your mom pretty hard on facebook chat last night, and she loved it.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

(The coveted four lolz)

oh snap!  There is a new benchmark.

The paug is still home of the LFST.  and yeah GAH, for non facebookers we still have the standard slow paug version which I subscribe to.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

McGrupp

the paug chat is really fun - and I don't think its really that different from a LST... just a little more rapid-fire-y.

lol @ phil staying "old fashioned" for the sake of being old fashioned.

your mom gave me an old fashioned btw.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mistercharlie

Quote from: McGrupp on May 29, 2011, 10:50:38 AM
the paug chat is really fun - and I don't think its really that different from a LST... just a little more rapid-fire-y.

The paug chat is fun but lacks the permanence of the true LST. It's fun to go back and see what we said about the shows while they were happening. There's peen some pretty damned funny stuff that has gone on during LST's.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 29, 2011, 07:32:53 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on May 29, 2011, 10:50:38 AM

The paug chat is fun but lacks the permanence of the true LST. It's fun to go back and see what we said about the shows while they were happening. There's peen some pretty damned funny stuff that has gone on during LST's.

After getting to see the difference for a day, there's a lot of funny stuff in both.