News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CRAZY F-ing Weather!

Started by VA $l!m, February 17, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

something like the 35th measurable snowfall of the year today.
we had 2nd highest all time total for FEb.
shit is gettin old.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mopper_smurf

We hit a record breaking 105 °F yesterday in The Netherlands. First time we broke 40 °C. That's a big deal over here. I'm aware that some of you will laugh at this and point out that they have been exposed to higher temperatures. Well, so have I, but that was in countries like Greece,, Mexico, Guatemala and Indonesia,.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mbw

Quote from: mopper_smurf on July 26, 2019, 12:56:26 AM
We hit a record breaking 105 °F yesterday in The Netherlands. First time we broke 40 °C. That's a big deal over here. I'm aware that some of you will laugh at this and point out that they have been exposed to higher temperatures. Well, so have I, but that was in countries like Greece,, Mexico, Guatemala and Indonesia,.

Nah, we just laugh when southerner's cars spontaneously combust when driving in an inch of snow.

tet

Quote from: mbw on July 26, 2019, 01:24:29 AM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on July 26, 2019, 12:56:26 AM

Nah, we just laugh when southerner's cars spontaneously combust when driving in an inch of snow.

everything about that picture is hilarious... gets funnier every time!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sunrisevt

Where tf did that ^^^ happen?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

tet

Quote from: sunrisevt on July 27, 2019, 01:56:30 AM
Where tf did that ^^^ happen?

I wanna say Atlanta but I'm sure one of you actually know...

actually a quick google image search says Raleigh, NC
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

PIE-GUY

Well, my parents left Savannah this morning. They are under mandatory evacuation. Headed for Augusta, GA - inland and north of danger. Their house is on the water - but facing west on the back of an island. Still, there could be a storm surge that royally fucks their shit up. Hoping for the best at this point.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 03, 2019, 11:48:36 AM
Well, my parents left Savannah this morning. They are under mandatory evacuation. Headed for Augusta, GA - inland and north of danger. Their house is on the water - but facing west on the back of an island. Still, there could be a storm surge that royally fucks their shit up. Hoping for the best at this point.

Vibes to your parents PG, that would be scary.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 03, 2019, 02:21:45 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 03, 2019, 11:48:36 AM

Vibes to your parents PG, that would be scary.

Yeah, very scary.  Good luck.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

We got hit pretty hard with Dorian, nothing compared to the devastation of Bahamas but tons of trees down, boats/marinas destroyed and evacuations from storm surges.
My biggest complaint was my plants being blown over before harvest  :crazy:

PIE-GUY

My folks house was 100% unscathed. Savannah really dodged the bullet.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

^^  excellent!  glad to hear it!  how did north charleston fare?