News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/18 - Bill Graham Civic Center - San Francisco, CA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by blatboom, August 18, 2012, 11:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

I can't guarantee I'll be up for the whole thing and I don't have any stream links please post them

Phish
08/18/2012
Bill Graham Civic Center, San Francisco, CA

Set I:  Runaway Jim, Wolfman's Brother, Nellie Cane, Beauty of a Broken Heart, Ocelot, Maze, I Didn't Know, 46 Days, Tube, When the Circus Comes, Sugar Shack, Split Open and Melt, Cavern

Set II:  Golden Age, Piper > Mike's Song > Simple > Backwards Down the Number Line, Carini > Wilson > Weekapaug Groove, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, 2001 > Fluffhead > Loving Cup

E:  Show of Life, Character Zero

stream:  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/elzurito

blatboom

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

pretty much.  almost positive I just heard someone in the crowd call for Ocelot lol

blatboom

phil

That wolfman's was really cool. They didn't go anywhere crazy with it, but I thought they nailed it so I'm not complaining.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

kellerb

blatboom

PhishJY

Quote from: phil on August 18, 2012, 11:35:56 PM
That wolfman's was really cool. They didn't go anywhere crazy with it, but I thought they nailed it so I'm not complaining.

QFT.
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

Itsnotanexperience

howdy!

another late night west coast show........family is asleep, my laptop is fully charged and i'm about to raid my stash.

good times........this stream sounds ridiculously good.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

aphineday

Evening, kids. Solid show so far with the exception of Ocelot and Beauty Of A Broken Heart. I actually kinda dig the song, but Trey needs to figure out wtf he is going to play. Painful.

1st set Maze? Surely.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

McGrupp

Quote from: antelope19 on August 18, 2012, 11:49:41 PM
Yikes! First set looks pretty yawntastic so far!

Really? Seems pretty standardish to me. Wolfman's was above average and this Maze is pretty rippin.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?