News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Parents!

Started by newplanet7, June 10, 2007, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Big day today, my youngest had her day care Christmas concert and my oldest was in the local production of Christmas Carol.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Them's the smiliest smiles around!  :-D
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

Fack! My high energy 8 year old son broke his wrist last night. Gonna be a fun 6 weeks....
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

khalpin

Quote from: pcr3 on February 06, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Fack! My high energy 8 year old son broke his wrist last night. Gonna be a fun 6 weeks....
Ouch.  That sucks.  Sorry to hear.

birdman

Brutal. Good luck to the both of you
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on February 06, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

Get him some Tylenol and cue up Netflix.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 06, 2018, 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: birdman on February 06, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

Get him some Tylenol and cue up Netflix.

Don't laugh. My oldest daughter is on crutches right now after minor surgery on her foot (She's a runner). It's been all Tylenol and Netflix in our house. Hoping she gets cleared to ski over school break or it's going to really suck.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

antelope19

We had a Halloween trial run at our house recently.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

birdman

Quote from: antelope19 on September 28, 2018, 09:58:58 PM
Too cute. You are truly right in the thick of it, Neely.
Good luck.
Paug FTMFW!

mattstick

Here's mine doing the "Give Me Your Phone Dad" look which dominates most of our photos.

Buffalo Budd

Man, the whole 1 - 5 age is just the freaking best. We just registered our youngest for kindergarten and I know it's only a matter of time before they develop an attitude and I'm not cool anymore.  :|

antelope19

Quote from: birdman on September 29, 2018, 05:57:24 AM
Good luck.

Yup, and Thank You! A friend recently referred to it as the "Dog Days" of parenting.

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 29, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
Man, the whole 1 - 5 age is just the freaking best. We just registered our youngest for kindergarten and I know it's only a matter of time before they develop an attitude and I'm not cool anymore.  :|
Speak for yourself....Age 3 is fucking terrible.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

That said, I wouldn't trade it for anything
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Caravan2001

Quote from: antelope19 on September 29, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
Good luck.

Yup, and Thank You! A friend recently referred to it as the "Dog Days" of parenting.

Speak for yourself....Age 3 is fucking terrible.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I agree with Budd.  While age 2-3 can be tough as hell while you are in it, in hindsight it seems like a breeze compared to what I am dealing with now with 8 and 11.

khalpin

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 29, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on September 29, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
Good luck.

I agree with Budd.  While age 2-3 can be tough as hell while you are in it, in hindsight it seems like a breeze compared to what I am dealing with now with 8 and 11.
When mine were around that 2 and 4 age, I would often reminded myself that in thirty years I'll probably look back and say that that was the happiest time in my life.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: khalpin on September 29, 2018, 05:15:29 PM
in thirty years I'll probably look back and say that that was the happiest time in my life.

This is sig worthy