News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Have you heard about...? (Politics edition)

Started by VDB, November 30, 2010, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

every other new organization that isnt a wing of the repub party needs to stop attending WH press events.

gah

meh. I heard the new york times was a failing paper anyway.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

Quote from: mbw on February 24, 2017, 04:04:55 PM
every other new organization that isnt a wing of the repub party needs to stop attending WH press events.

Wouldn't bother the administration a lick.
Is this still Wombat?

sls.stormyrider

If only it was a fake president comlaining about fake news
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

ytowndan

Quote from: slslbs on February 24, 2017, 03:59:46 PM
holy crap

the administration continues to act more and more fascist.

Yep.  It's no longer a matter of exaggeration or hyperbole from pissed off liberals.  He's crossed over the line and is a threat to democracy. 

The guy's gotta go.   Congressional Republicans would rather have Pence in there anyway and, to be honest, I think I would too.  They need to act swiftly. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

gah

Quote from: ytowndan on February 24, 2017, 06:01:42 PM
Quote from: slslbs on February 24, 2017, 03:59:46 PM
holy crap

the administration continues to act more and more fascist.

Yep.  It's no longer a matter of exaggeration or hyperbole from pissed off liberals.  He's crossed over the line and is a threat to democracy. 

The guy's gotta go.   Congressional Republicans would rather have Pence in there anyway and, to be honest, I think I would too.  They need to act swiftly.

And if they don't, I feel like the longer we let this play out, the more crazy starts to be the new norm.

At the very least they need to agree to have a special investigator explore the Russian connections and get some answers to what happened there.

gah

Also, 10% increase in defense spending, $54 billion dollars, and cuts in all other federal agencies...."We have to start winning wars again"....WTF planet are we on right now?!  :shakehead:

rowjimmy

Quote from: gah on February 27, 2017, 02:29:43 PM
Also, 10% increase in defense spending, $54 billion dollars, and cuts in all other federal agencies...."We have to start winning wars again"....WTF planet are we on right now?!  :shakehead:

Didn't he say we used to win wars back when he was in college?
Which I believe was the late 60s.
Which would be Vietnam.
Which we didn't win.

Marmar

HUSH! The Cheeto Jeebus hath spoken....

At the rate things are going, I fully expect a civil war by the end of his term.....at the very least.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

PIE-GUY

I don't regularly watch Maddow, but last night's opening segment was particularly eye-opening. The dots she connects are not far-fetched conspiracy theory stuff. This is exactly the kind of shit that will *hopefully* take this administration down.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-commerce-secretary-at-nexus-of-lucrative-trump-russian-deal-886220355575
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 28, 2017, 07:53:47 AM

Which would be Vietnam.
Which we didn't win.

...And he skipped

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PGLHAH on February 28, 2017, 10:28:46 AM
I don't regularly watch Maddow, but last night's opening segment was particularly eye-opening. The dots she connects are not far-fetched conspiracy theory stuff. This is exactly the kind of shit that will *hopefully* take this administration down.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-commerce-secretary-at-nexus-of-lucrative-trump-russian-deal-886220355575

Yeah, I'm not an NBC guy but that is pretty undeniable.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: kellerb on February 28, 2017, 10:58:06 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 28, 2017, 07:53:47 AM

Which would be Vietnam.
Which we didn't win.

...And he skipped

merely alternative facts. Once again, the administration is being unfairly attacked by the liberal, fake news media
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

GBL

Don't understand why people share fake news from failing msnbc!
SAD!
If this is love, I'm never going home..