News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Picture a Phish song

Started by mopper_smurf, December 12, 2008, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiPhish

Mr Minor

Get the easy ones out of the way...

this one's cool too

Phunkaddict

And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

susep

Phunkaddict

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Mr Minor

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Phunkaddict

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mbw

Phunkaddict

The temple is a cleared circle outdoors. In the center is a live Ass, preferably a jack, well-groomed and provided with food. The ass is attended by two Assistant Sacerdotes, robed in grey, wearing ropes tied as donkey tails around their waists, and with bells on strings around their necks. The Chief Asseverator is similarly dressed, but he remains at the periphery of the circle with the remainder of the congregation.