News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, December 31, 2010, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mistercharlie

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on January 01, 2011, 12:37:58 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on January 01, 2011, 12:36:07 AM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on January 01, 2011, 12:32:56 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on January 01, 2011, 12:30:22 AM
They just don't want me to be able to stay up until the end tonight...

No more than 4g of acetaminophen a day.

Seriously.

My vicodines only have me on 2g a day, and aside from that I take Ibuprofen.

Dayquil also contains it.

Ibuprofen is a good alternative.

So is New Belgium products.

But not with antibiotics.

Didn't think about that. Just did some math and I think I'm at just about 3.5g today. goona have to adjust my routine for tomorrow.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

I'd be pretty stoked to be in the building right at this moment.  Sorry to hear the rest of the show was a big old meh.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

cleech74

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 01, 2011, 12:40:47 AM
Didn't think about that. Just did some meth and I think I'm at just about 3.5g today. goona have to adjust my routine for tomorrow.

FYP
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 01, 2011, 12:40:54 AM
I'd be pretty stoked to be in the building right at this moment.  Sorry to hear the rest of the show was a big old meh.

Meatstick would've been well worth the price of admission. And even though it wasn't a real jam, YEManteca was awesome!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

mehead

mbw

mistercharlie

Buffalo Budd

I'm a fan of Grind but have been accused of being a fluffer.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

susep

mehead

mbw