News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

I have a dirty secret to confess.

I'm generally most productive at work on Friday, even today.  Something about it being Friday just makes me better at everything.  For instance, earlier, I listened to that 9/11 hood while downloading the 12/11 hood, which I then listened to, all while doing Work. 

/backs out of thread in shame

VDB

So far two projects I was intending to work on today got shelved by the boss after I tried to take the initiative. Does that absolve me of accusations of laziness?
Is this still Wombat?

Mr Minor

I just took my 8th grade class for a walk for the last 20 minutes of class.  Just one of those days....

But I am promoting physical fitness so I guess it's cool.

antelope19

Def. a "phone it in friday" for me......

:roll:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: antelope19 on April 30, 2010, 01:36:45 PM
Def. a "phone it in friday" for me......

:roll:
Wonder why?  :wink:
I'm in the same boat actually.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Quote from: Mr Minor on April 30, 2010, 01:35:20 PM
I just took my 8th grade class for a walk for the last 20 minutes of class.  Just one of those days....

But I am promoting physical fitness so I guess it's cool.
you should of dosed them to promote intellectual growth while exercising.  We call that 2 birds, 1 stone. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mbw

t.l. phone home.
time to get ready for PH3D  :beerbang:

mattstick

... hello?

Yes, it's the Mattstick phoning it in again.

mistercharlie

Yep, just a Lazy Friday!!! Since Sunday is Mothers Day and I have to work it, I got today off instead!! I'm gonna cut the grass and enjoy the beautiful weather!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Right there with ya.  Spent the morning setting up my new cell plan and cleaning house on my MP3 player. 
Think I'll have a beer at lunch  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

UncleEbinezer

Unfortunately I am playing catch up from a week of installing a new branch for our company.  Gives me a few minutes to poke around the paug, which is included in said "catch up."   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

VDB

Ah, to have the office to myself... just went and had a couple beers with the wife... sshh..
Is this still Wombat?

McGrupp

Don't think I've mentioned it here yet but I was just recently hired at Five Guys. Gotta work at the downtown mall location tonight, 6 to close. Most of you probably don't know but in Charlotesville during the summer, every friday there's this concert thing held at the Cville pavilion called Fridays After Five. It's always suuuuuuper crowded, lots of families etc.

Basically, tonight is going to suck.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?