News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dexter

Started by GBL, October 06, 2008, 03:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

why in the hell isnt their a thread for this show?

I just finished the 1st season over the past 2 weeks and i gotta tell you, i couldnt stop watching.. this series is unbeleivable good and you guys/gals need to check it out

Michael C. Hall plays Dexter and he does so beautifully imo, such a change from 6 feet under..

The real stars of the show imo are David Zayas (Angel Batista) and C.S. Lee (Vince Masuka)

Check this shit out ppl.. pm me if you want more infoz

If this is love, I'm never going home..

BLdad

Definitely one of the top 3-4 shows on television right now.

So you haven't seen season 2 yet?  You won't be disappointed.

birdman

Kick ass show.
I liked season 1 better, myself. Hoping this season continues to bring the heat.
Paug FTMFW!

GBL

im on episode 6 of season 2.. actually watching it right now but paused it to put a 'za in the oven

BLdad

Quote from: birdman on October 06, 2008, 06:29:19 PM
Kick ass show.
I liked season 1 better, myself. Hoping this season continues to bring the heat.

Overall, yes, I liked season 1 better, perhaps because I felt the payoff was better.  But season 2 had a very solid thread.

khalpin

Just finished season 2 last week.  Unfortunately, I don't have Showtime, so I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

JPhishman

This show is incredible. I just picked up Showtime at a bargain rate of 5.99/mo for 6 months just so I can see the new one every Sunday. This season seems to be dropping off a bit compared to the last two but maybe that's because Jimmy Smits character is driving me nuts.  :evil:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

GBL

So I just finished episode 9, Im actually liking this season ALOT..

My big problem though is with Dexters new GF, anyone else find her extremely ugly? And annoying..

Ugh.. She makes me sick

/Rant

GBL

I just finished watching season 2 this morning.  While I have to agree that season 1 as a whole was better, season 2 was def no slouch.
Knowing that he obv wasnt going to get caught kinda ruined the season for me, but it was still very good.  Will be interesting to see how
Jimmy Smits fits into things when i start season 3 later today.

JPhishman

The first couple of weeks Smits was kinda pesky but his character is coming around now.

The creators of this show are so good at ending every show at a point that makes you want to watch the next episode right away.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

GBL

Quote from: JPhishman on October 27, 2008, 11:54:07 PM
The first couple of weeks Smits was kinda pesky but his character is coming around now.

The creators of this show are so good at ending every show at a point that makes you want to watch the next episode right away.

Thats why i watch 5 in a row  :wink: Yea.. his character is really coming along, Im all caught now to season 3 ep 5 and next week looks SICK!

The Ghost

Such a Killer show. Gotta love it!!

GBL

the bumping of the Weeds thread got me thinking of Dexter

IMO, its the best Showtime series and im pretty sure the next season starts soon.. ?

justjezmund

this show is great and this next season John Lithgow will be joining the cast as well for 12 ep.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Lifeboy

Just added it to my Netflix queue a day or two ago. I am very stoked for this one. :crazy:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: