News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Breakin Bad on AMC

Started by VA $l!m, April 06, 2009, 12:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

i'm thinking this show is the best there is on basic cable right now.
INTENSE. great acting. realistic. very Dark. funny.

please tell me someone else is watchin it.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

JimmyWilson

agree with you 100% slim.  started watching a few months ago & was hooked from the beginning

VA $l!m

last night's episode was dope. i couldnt stop laughing when he was trying to rent that house from that chick.
--"D.B.A.A."  :lol:

anyway, i just startin watchin with the episode when they were kidnapped by Tuco... about 4 or 5 ago. i think it was the beginning of the second season??

if so,  i really need to see the first season.

khalpin

Just added season one to the Netflix queue.  Thanks for the recommendation.  Well...unless it sucks.  :lol:

sunrisevt

Glad to hear there are other fans out there--this show r00lz. I only caught a few of the first season, so when they did a marathon last month I DVR'd them all and caught up. Haven't seen last night's yet. Tomorrow, maybe. B-ball tonight.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Mr Minor

I also caught some of the first season, basically the first 4 or 5 but have missed everything since then. I almost watched it the other night but after about 2 minutes didn't really know what was going on.  Hoping to start over with reruns soon.

Great show, though. 

keeb333

Show's amazing...been hooked since the first episode!   :beers:

A-Train

Love it! Seen every episode. Only show I watch.

rowjimmy

Great show, been on board from the beginning.
I did miss last night's though. (gonna watch it tonight.)

VA $l!m

yeah i just checked the website-- amctv.com and i guess i got on w/ ep.2 this season. good news is i can watch the full first ep i missed this season... bad news, season1 is only for sale, not free.

PhishPhan

I've seen the first few episodes and I should start watching it again. Supposedly it got bad reviews, but I loved it.

Ri©h

Quote from: PhishPhan on April 08, 2009, 10:31:50 AM
I've seen the first few episodes and I should start watching it again. Supposedly it got bad reviews, but I loved it.

It got bad reviews?  WTF!

This show kicks ass! Last season was awesome. Especially when Walt takes the bag of mercury fulminate to Tuco's hangout and blows the shit out of it. BOOM!!!!!!!   :-o

Great show.

sunrisevt

Haven't seen last night's... still waiting on the story behind the burned-up pink teddy bear...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Mr Minor

Quote from: VA slim on April 06, 2009, 04:09:03 PM
yeah i just checked the website-- amctv.com and i guess i got on w/ ep.2 this season. good news is i can watch the full first ep i missed this season... bad news, season1 is only for sale, not free.

Did you check hulu?

VA $l!m

Quote from: Mr Minor on April 13, 2009, 01:54:37 PM
Quote from: VA slim on April 06, 2009, 04:09:03 PM

Did you check hulu?

slim no hulu???