News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets

Started by Hicks, April 17, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

PF drummer Nick Mason formed a band to play early Floyd, looks like maybe pre 1970 only?

Includes Guy Pratt on bass who's been Waters' replacement since the Momentary Lapse tour. Pratt and keyboardist Dom Beken have also collaborated with Alex Paterson of the Orb in the past. 

Sounds pretty interesting, hope they do a webcast or come to the US.

https://www.jambase.com/article/nick-mason-forms-saucerful-secrets-perform-early-pink-floyd-material
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mattstick

This would have been so sweet back in high school...  :lol:

Caravan2001

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

kellerb

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 18, 2018, 09:53:28 PM
Quote from: mattstick on April 18, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
This would have been so sweet back in high school...  :lol:

:-D

Classic Mattstick   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Gol D. Roger

Seeing them this Sunday. I'm beyond psyched.
,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.