News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Gumbo72203

Okay, you guys gotta check this out.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Its not improv, the title is misleading, but just watch...  its a fuckin riot

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

mistercharlie

With the faces that guy makes in the video you could almost mistake him for Trey during an intense jam. :lol:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on August 07, 2009, 12:52:52 AM
Okay, you guys gotta check this out.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Its not improv, the title is misleading, but just watch...  its a fuckin riot

So what are the other 5 strings on his guitar for?

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

rowjimmy

Dude on the left needs to get over himself and stop bending that note.

Undermind

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 11, 2009, 03:35:26 PM
Dude on the left needs to get over himself and stop bending that note.

Sorry man, but I like it.  I guess

gah

Uuggghhhh. Need to clean my ears out with some Avett Bros. Speaking of which, their album, Emotionalism, was the pre show music Saturday night. Made me smile as I lay there on the lawn of the Gorge.

Die, Die, Die
http://www.youtube.com/v/CXNNsbUhN-U&hl=en&fs=1&

The Ballad of Love and Hate
http://www.youtube.com/v/1cTJV3HK-Xs&hl=en&fs=1&

guyforget got yo back
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Undermind

fauxpaxfauxreal

Am I the only one who loved the Mokees vids in the 80's when the shows were on Nickolodean?  Man.  I loved that stuff.   

Cute find undermind.

gah

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 26, 2009, 08:25:01 PM
Am I the only one who loved the Mokees vids in the 80's when the shows were on Nickolodean?  Man.  I loved that stuff.   

Cute find undermind.

Its hard to play guitar with your tie! Ha ha ha!  :lol:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.