News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Fall Tour 2015

Started by WhatstheUse?, October 27, 2015, 01:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

runawayjimbo

Where's my h3tty Philly dates?!?!
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 27, 2015, 01:43:30 PM
www.thejauntee.com

QuoteHot off the release of their brand new album, Excelsior, and their biggest summer to date – The Jauntee is back on tour this fall with fifteen shows up and down the east coast including a brief return to the Midwest.  Check out the dates and catch a show near you:

I must be confused on what constitutes the midwest nowadays..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Quote from: GBL on October 27, 2015, 05:02:33 PM
www.thejauntee.com

QuoteHot off the release of their brand new album, Excelsior, and their biggest summer to date – The Jauntee is back on tour this fall with fifteen shows up and down the east coast including a brief return to the Midwest.  Check out the dates and catch a show near you:

Haha I guess because Covington KY is across the river from cinci and Louisville is a little west of that, but still in eastern time zone....

August

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on October 27, 2015, 05:12:51 PM
Quote from: GBL on October 27, 2015, 05:02:33 PM
www.thejauntee.com

Haha I guess because Covington KY is across the river from cinci and Louisville is a little west of that, but still in eastern time zone....

I guess Midwest was a stretch. Covington is basically Cincinnati. Is Ohio Midwest? Kinda?

Quote from: August on October 27, 2015, 05:45:56 PM
3 sets in Jersey?!

Heh. Actually less sets, earlier set time (ya know, like when people are still there) :police:

It will be a weekend this time. Should be interesting.
Bring in the dude!

emay

sick jauntee vid from my hometown venue of the 8x10!

WhatstheUse?

We'll be using periscope to stream our show tonight.

Not too familiar with the platform but I guess if you follow the Twitter account listed in this link you'll find the info

http://livemusicnewsandreview.com/watch-live-music-periscope-with-lmnandr/

Interested to see how it works out, not sure how sound/vid quality will be..
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

bummed I'll be narrowly missing y'alls charlottesville hits.

prob for the best at this point.

8-)
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

There will be another attempted stream tonight. Here's the link:

http://www.showtheshow.com/formula-5-jauntee-sprocket-11-27-2015/

We will go on around 10:15 or 10:30
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

Dudes.
Last night was pretty sick. Barnesy, Blat, & HesTheMamba were there and rockin.
This is a provisional setlist. I probably missed some stuff.

Jauntee
The Camel
2015-12-03

Colorado > Dog Gone Blues > Whiskey, Before The Storm, Nothing to Loose > Airblower > Scatterbrain, Regretless Acceptance

Race Car Ya Yas > I Wanna Love You Just For One Night*, It's Not A Crime > Hammer^ > Excelsior > Blowin Up The B Line**, Portland, Fearless

*Sung by Tyler
^ Bob Marley
** Caton breaks a string. Rest of the show played on the SG.

Opening trio was kickass. The Before The Storm was heavy and dark and had jamakinto "Any Colour You Like". "Airblower > Scatterbrain" is a new pair of Jeff Beck covers that are killer. John told me he suggested them to the band. Good call, Longhair.  During that, Caton's beer walked off a subwoofer and sloshed onto his rig. Everything continues to work but he was understandably freaked. Show must go on tho.
Set two opened with a killer sequence of "Ya Yas" > "I Wanna Love You" which was not short. I'm looking forward to hearing that again. "It's Not A Crime" built to a massive raging peak before jamming into Marley's "Hammer". This was short and went right into "Excelsior". So good. That then jammed into "B Line". I shot video of the "Jam > Hammer > Excelsior > Jam". Came to a solid 15mins. Caton popped a string somewhere in B Line so he switched to his SG and they played a nice "Portland" and substantial "Fearless" to close.

Always fun to see those guys. Definitely catch them in this swing if it's near you.

rowjimmy