News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, August 02, 2016, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnesy305

Bobafett

Wtf? 
I won't be Anywhere near vegas this weekend. Don't know how I made the roll call but I appreciate the shout out!  Sorry y'all but I won't have shroom juice available. :|
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Caravan2001

Quote from: PGLHAH on October 27, 2016, 02:08:14 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 27, 2016, 01:46:40 PM
Quote from: anthrax on October 27, 2016, 01:35:14 PM
Quote from: birdman on October 26, 2016, 08:01:58 PM
PG is working Friday morning

Any the award for the Pauger with the most tour friendly job goes to PG!

Ser.

If that were really true, I'd have been in Dallas this week, too. Just saying. I really do have to work Friday... like a lot. I am 100% off on monday and tuesday, though.

That's why I hit Dallas.  Having a boss that lives in Austin does wonders for my flexibility.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Bobafett on October 27, 2016, 08:31:32 PM
Wtf? 
I won't be Anywhere near vegas this weekend. Don't know how I made the roll call but I appreciate the shout out!  Sorry y'all but I won't have shroom juice available. :|

At least not in Vegas you won't.... :smoke:

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 27, 2016, 09:45:51 PM
Quote from: PGLHAH on October 27, 2016, 02:08:14 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 27, 2016, 01:46:40 PM
Quote from: anthrax on October 27, 2016, 01:35:14 PM
Quote from: birdman on October 26, 2016, 08:01:58 PM
PG is working Friday morning

Any the award for the Pauger with the most tour friendly job goes to PG!

Ser.

If that were really true, I'd have been in Dallas this week, too. Just saying. I really do have to work Friday... like a lot. I am 100% off on monday and tuesday, though.

That's why I hit Dallas.  Having a boss that lives in Austin does wonders for my flexibility.

I'm sure the Dallas shows will be better than Vegas.    :evil:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

zimbra

I feel like there are less rumors than normal flying around about the 'ween album....right?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mbw

Quote from: zimbra on October 28, 2016, 12:13:21 AM
I feel like there are less rumors than normal flying around about the 'ween album....right?

Im 99% positive it will be original phish.

emay

Flights already delayed an hour.  :frustrated:
Gonna be coming in hot

kellerb

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on October 28, 2016, 01:25:08 PM
Flights already delayed an hour.  :frustrated:
Gonna be coming in hot

I assume it's because EVERY security line is delayed

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

gah

There's been talk of party favors, and brunches....doesn't seem that anyone's really concerned with what the band is going to play, which seems appropriate too......BUT what's getting me is that not a soul has mentioned a strip club...WTF! I hope you all get out to some shady places....I wouldn't expect anything less actually.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: gah on October 28, 2016, 03:45:47 PM
There's been talk of party favors, and brunches....doesn't seem that anyone's really concerned with what the band is going to play, which seems appropriate too......BUT what's getting me is that not a soul has mentioned a strip club...WTF! I hope you all get out to some shady places....I wouldn't expect anything less actually.

Pretty sure that was implied the moment the word "Vegas" was uttered.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.