News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Its Official [phish.com]

Started by Blaise, October 01, 2008, 03:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: mattstick on October 01, 2008, 08:12:40 AM
The whole "he who knows the most people with credit cards" gets tickets pre-order is annoying, I think Radiohead has the best ticket distribution system.

That said, I wasn't sure how I'd feel at this moment and it seems a little surreal frankly.

it says they will be matching up names and addresses too
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Mr Minor

The whole "he who knows the most people with credit cards" gets tickets pre-order is annoying, I think Radiohead has the best ticket distribution system.

That said, I wasn't sure how I'd feel at this moment and it seems a little surreal frankly.

I am still waiting for the punchline.  A bit of disbelief and shock.  And excitement.

mattstick

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on October 01, 2008, 08:13:51 AM

it says they will be matching up names and addresses too

That's great but if you know 20 people who are willing to put in bids for you, you're way more likely to get tickets.  We've got 7 days, start bugging your relatives.

Mr Minor

Does that mean my wife and I could both put in orders with different credit cards, but we might get denied because we are at the same address?

birdman

Ticket anxiety is bad for the heart.
<Breathe in, Breathe out>

I cant wait to see Gumbo's reaction :-P
Paug FTMFW!

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: Mr Minor on October 01, 2008, 08:20:41 AM
Does that mean my wife and I could both put in orders with different credit cards, but we might get denied because we are at the same address?

I believe so
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mattstick

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Mr Minor

This is from the tickets request page:

There is a limit of one ticket request per credit card.  As a security measure, Phish Tickets will accept only one unique credit card number for each ticket request. If you attempt to place additional ticket requests with the same credit card number, all requests will be rejected. In addition, we will be filtering out multiple ticket requests made by the same person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple ticket requests by the same person at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests.

gene

THANK GOD I CHECKED WEEK4paug BEFORE SCHOOL AND WORK

THANKS GUYS!@!!
SEE YA THEN!!

mattstick

Quote from: Mr Minor on October 01, 2008, 08:25:54 AM
This is from the tickets request page:

There is a limit of one ticket request per credit card.  As a security measure, Phish Tickets will accept only one unique credit card number for each ticket request. If you attempt to place additional ticket requests with the same credit card number, all requests will be rejected. In addition, we will be filtering out multiple ticket requests made by the same person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple ticket requests by the same person at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests.

Sounds like different people at the same billing address is OK.

rowjimmy

I'm high on the very idea...
I don't care what my wife says. I'm in for tickets and the wrangling for that weekend away can wait.
She'll get dibs on my 2nd tickets anyway.

Mr Minor

Yeah.  I am just hoping for two to each show.  Any extras my friends get will be offered to all my friends a the 'paug.

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 01, 2008, 08:31:26 AM
I'm high on the very idea...
I don't care what my wife says. I'm in for tickets and the wrangling for that weekend away can wait.
She'll get dibs on my 2nd tickets anyway.

I guess the discussion can wait for later.  If I already have tickets, she wouldn't want them wasted, right??

rowjimmy

gimmetela

ohmigodohmigodohmigodohmigodohmigod! 

WHOO HOO!

i'm in disbelief.  i'm in shock

AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

(19 hours from NW Arkansas...but it's PHISSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!)