News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

week4paug.net t-shirts & schwag

Started by tet, October 20, 2008, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

It's a sordid and tawdry affair.

Best left undocumented.

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 21, 2008, 10:42:59 PM
It's a sordid and tawdry affair.

Best left undocumented.

true.  You'd have to ask truxel, and gentlemen don't kiss & tell.

rowjimmy

truxel only tells so much...
and truxel wasn't in #week

jephrey

I like this font...

If it's customizable, put a link to your user page below.

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

rowjimmy

gimmetela

yeah.  i like that font too!
i definitely want a hoodie...it's gettin' cold bros! (dark green or navy blue please! :-D)
but i would also like a tshirt, even a long sleeve one, with the logo on the back.
i don't know if it would be silly, but i wouldn't mind puttin' "gimmetela" on the front pocket area.  i would get the logo shirt and then add the name myself, of course.

antelope19

This makes me happy.  I'm def. lookin' forward to rockin' a new hoodie this fall/winter.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

ok, i like the font too, but let me explain a bit how this works...

there's an online store that offers tshirts/hoodies/long-sleeves, etc., all in various colors and sizes.   you can upload an image (or 2) to be used - one of the stores will allow for images on both sides, the other will charge $3 more for this (but is overall cheaper i believe, and offers some other items).  there is a certain degree of customization in terms of size and placement, but options are generally limited and that is as much as we can expect for this type of service.  once a product is 'published' to the store, that is it.  i mean, i can change it, but as each of you order it, it will be exactly like everyone else's.  there is no way to have everyone's name customized on it using these services, or for y'all to have options of sizing/placement of logos.

jeph - the image should be transparent (not on a white background), and there should be a second copy that is done in white (also, with a transparent background).  are you using PS? if so, would you mind emailing me the .PSD file?  i might need the font too ;)

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

shoreline99

thanks for working on this guys. can we order a hoodie with gimmetela IN it?  :wink:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gimmetela

jephrey

I just did it in pages really quick although I should have used Illustrator or whatever.  It's the Santa Fe LET font which isn't free but appears to be either a Mac or Adobe font so you should have it...  I thought of shaping it like the Phish, but not in a program meant for this type of stuff, I didn't.  You should try it and see though.  Let me know if you need to acquire the font.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

here's the PS file...  I just whipped it up really quick and I'm sure there's plenty of chums here that with the right font can do a better job.  But whatever, I'd totally be in for a couple of these if we get them rollin'. 

Kids' sizes?  My boy might need a week4paug.net shirt.

whyweigh5.0

I could give a whirl at some designs if y'all want to throw me some idears
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

tet

yes, kids/women/mens sizes all available, not necessarily in all the colors i think but you will be overwhelmed with the selection of merchandise that will soon be available.

oh yeah....  :mrgreen:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

cleech74

I'll say it again.  Satin jackets.  With names embroidered. :-D
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon