News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

week4paug.net t-shirts & schwag

Started by tet, October 20, 2008, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

alright, i've got a basic design ready for publication, and you'll have choices of tons of different kinds of stuff.

i need input from you guys and girls about some things though, including whether or not to use this logo.  if we end up with a different logo submitted by someone else, please just substitute those images into the following questions:

for basic t-shirts, i presume people would want the logo with motto in the pocket area?  anything on the back would be up to $3 extra per item at one store, but included at another.  we can have more than 1 store too, it doesn't matter since they are all free to operate.

for sweatshirts or jerseys, should the logo be bigger and centered?  just the name of the site, or the motto too?

mousepads/coasters - name only or motto?  same question for other one-off items, like tote-bags.

would we want just the name on front over the pocket, with the full logo and motto on back, large and centered?

i can always change it at the store, but you guys won't be able to customize to that extent when you order, so i wanna find out what people want so i can set it up properly beforehand. 

anyway, here's what i have ready:

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gimmetela

definitely over the pocket area for the tshirts...
for hoodies, i like the idea of having the website name in the front center, then having print "sharing the groove with you" on the hood itself, maybe right by the neck. is that possible?

i also would like the phish logo somewhere on the shirts and hoodies, maybe the lower front left, or on the lower back...just a thought.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

no can do on any official logos.  we don't own the copyrights, and therefore can't have them in the store.  all artwork must be original, or copyrights must be obtained and royalties paid.

no option for printing on the hood, or by the neck.  it is either front pocket or center and/or rear center
-Phish

tet

Quote from: antelope19 on October 20, 2008, 05:54:27 PM
How about the license plate? 

what, an image of the license plate??  haha, i don't think i want my plate out there THAT much...
-Phish

Ri©h

Quote from: tet on October 20, 2008, 05:54:32 PM
no can do on any official logos.  we don't own the copyrights, and therefore can't have them in the store.  all artwork must be original, or copyrights must be obtained and royalties paid.

no option for printing on the hood, or by the neck.  it is either front pocket or center and/or rear center

You mean week4paug with a 4 instead of an A is copyrighted...?   :? :?

gimmetela

ok.   :|
i wasn't even thinking about royalties and all that...sheesh.  thanks sudafed.  i'm down.  I just want a shirt and probably a hoodie.  i'll chip in some cash if needed.

antelope19

Quote from: tet on October 20, 2008, 05:55:08 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on October 20, 2008, 05:54:27 PM
How about the license plate? 

what, an image of the license plate??  haha, i don't think i want my plate out there THAT much...

:-D

Yeah, I was thinking the plate, by itself, on the front a navy hoodie would be tight.  Or maybe a long sleeve Tee?  I don't know.  I understand though if you don't want your plate everywhere like that.   :-) 

antelope19

I am going to push for the koozies though.  Even if I have to do it myself.  Ok, ok, so I collect them.   :-D

G. Augusto

antelope19

tet

listen, whatever they have available, you can buy. i don't recall any of them having socks, but there are some tracksuits that might fit up your pimp alley...
-Phish

blatboom

don't forget we need some advertising to shove in east's vault's face   :-D

antelope19

Quote from: tet on October 20, 2008, 06:05:08 PM
listen, whatever they have available, you can buy. i don't recall any of them having socks, but there are some tracksuits that might fit up your pimp alley...

:lol:  sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult.  Just making suggestions.  

GBL

im gonna order my shirt with the name G. Augusto on it and fuck with the n00bs @ Hampton

lot fights r00l
If this is love, I'm never going home..