News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

week4paug.net t-shirts & schwag

Started by tet, October 20, 2008, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

Quote from: GBL on October 20, 2008, 07:30:27 PM
im gonna order my shirt with the name G. Augusto on it and fuck with the n00bs @ Hampton

lot fights r00l

Good luck, WimpyWimpSkin.
a

rowjimmy

Can I get one with my logo on it?

I own the copyright.

Ri©h

Can someone please explain to me who owns the copyrights to the week4paug name?  I wasn't aware that a name from an mIRC chatroom could be copyrighted.

Caravan2001

It's all about the Week4paug oven mitt......

redrum

what if week4paug was written in the :phish: logo?

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Rich on October 20, 2008, 08:48:39 PM
Can someone please explain to me who owns the copyrights to the week4paug name?  I wasn't aware that a name from an mIRC chatroom could be copyrighted.

I believe the logo they were referring to and that is subject to copyright is the Phish logo:  :phish:

gimmetela

yeah, i was definitely referring to the  :phish: logo.  and why it didn't cross my mind that there might be some legal copyright issues with that is sudafed's fault. 

sometimes the OTC drugs can be fun. 

not really.

Ri©h

Heh,  thanks for clearing up my confusion folks.   :-)

tet

so, i still need input regarding usage/location/size of logo and/or motto for various items.  should it be a pocket logo on tees, with a big logo and motto in back?  baseball-style shirts, big logo and motto in front?  hoodies?  long-sleeve tees?  i can customize each one... 

i'm happy with the logo from my first post.  there is someone working something up that hopefully will turn out cooler, but that's not really the important thing.  in the end, we'll put it up to a vote.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on October 20, 2008, 10:45:27 PM
pocket logo on tees, with a big logo and motto in back? 
THIS

hoodies should have it on large the front... logo only.

thechad

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2008, 11:05:47 PM
Quote from: tet on October 20, 2008, 10:45:27 PM
pocket logo on tees, with a big logo and motto in back? 
THIS

hoodies should have it on large the front... logo only.

That sounds like the best way to go. :beers:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

easts_vault

Quote from: blatboom on October 20, 2008, 06:06:49 PM
don't forget we need some advertising to shove in east's vault's face   :-D

Here's my face, shove away :-o
Without music we are just swimming in an ocean with no hooks.

Declan

i didnt know the paug used to Mirc
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Declan on October 21, 2008, 06:49:57 PM

i didnt know the paug used to Mirc

There was an irc chat of the same name on a server associated with etree & furthurnet.
That is where the server team as well as several others of us first 'met'.

Bobafett

is there a Timeline thread or a wee4paug.net history thread in this piece?  i would love to know all about our forefathers settling in this great land.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.