News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Clifford Ball 7 DVD Set drops now

Started by mattstick, January 07, 2009, 11:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

I talked to customer service.  Never got a shipping notice email but they said mine has already shipped.  So I should have it tomorrow
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

I watched some. Video is decent... it was shot more than 12 years ago so one shouldn't expect full hd or anything. Looks good to me and sounds great.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on February 26, 2009, 09:07:32 PM
I talked to customer service.  Never got a shipping notice email but they said mine has already shipped.  So I should have it tomorrow

same here, no email, but mine arrived today!

I'm kinda pissed I payed the "express shipping" charges to insure me getting it before I left for Hampton, whatever happened to March 3rd release date?

But mostly just happy it's here  :-D
Bring in the dude!

whyweigh5.0

did anyone else order the whole shabang package.  I ordered the one with the magnets and shirt
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on February 26, 2009, 09:32:02 PM
did anyone else order the whole shabang package.  I ordered the one with the magnets and shirt

I have kids to feed...

WhatstheUse?

So far this Kicks ASS!!!!

I've only watched the entire Bonus disc but there was some great stuff on there.  I loved all the interviews they had with all of them and it was hilarious to hear them talk about wanting to break the world record for the LG (Longest Gig)  It was also cool to watch them as they were watching themselves and doing commentary.

Pretty much all the extras on that DVD were great, I loved all the soundcheck as well.
:phish:

Bring in the dude!

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

After the first two DVD's all i can say is WOW this is soooo good. I was having seconds thoughts on spending so much money for this but I have no regrets at all. I got the magnets mens shirts and the poster. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

edit: rowjimmy, we cool?

thechad

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on February 26, 2009, 09:32:02 PM

I got the whole shabang, and because it was my hometown show I got both t-shirts.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

twatts

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 26, 2009, 09:16:16 PM
one shouldn't expect full hd...

pfft...  I want my money back... 

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

keeb333

I got no glider either!!!!  WTF, man?  Is balsa wood in short supply all of a sudden or what?  We all ought to write in and DEMAND our freaking gliders be sent out!  :roll:  (Like that would work  :lol:)

rowjimmy

tet

just looked at my order status, everything is still "processing" but the first item on the list is the glider!   :clap:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

khalpin

Quote from: tet on February 27, 2009, 10:41:58 AM
just looked at my order status, everything is still "processing" but the first item on the list is the glider!   :clap:
Me too!

rowjimmy

Watched the flatbed jam last night...

sweet.