News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I have reached a new pinnacle...

Started by Ri©h, March 15, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

G. Augusto

Quote from: Rich on March 16, 2009, 01:35:10 AM
Btw, good thing you reminded me about that ignore button.  You're on it again.  I no longer have time for your type of ilk. I'm amazed at the amount of ass kissing you get around here considering what a dick you are.

To quote the incomparable Brent Mydland,  "Hey there lil' red rooster...  you ain't shit to me!"

So long.   :-D

Why do I have a feeling that you are reading this post?
Rich, lol.
a

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

newleaf

...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Ri©h

Quote from: GBL on March 26, 2009, 12:20:09 PM
Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

You know what pal, when you're done giving August another blow job, KYS.

G. Augusto

Quote from: Rich on March 26, 2009, 08:39:31 PM
Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

Kill Your Self is about as classy as it gets!
a

fauxpaxfauxreal

Wow.  The interwebz.  Still kickin'!

sophist

Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

Rich, don't be a prick.  It's a message board dude.  Lighten the fuck up, for real. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

newleaf

Quote from: Sophist on March 26, 2009, 10:12:47 PM
Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

Rich, don't be a prick.  It's a message board dude.  Lighten the fuck up, for real. 

you have a point... IT JUST GETS OLD after like 14 comments like that...  so +K for giving me something to "think about"... and/or "chew on" that ones for you augusto! LMAO!
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

GBL

Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

Handies brah, handies!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Ri©h

Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

If you knew what GBL and his nut buddy were up to, you'd understand why I made that comment.

thechad

Quote from: GBL on March 26, 2009, 11:52:22 PM
Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

Handies brah, handies!

Yeah, but are they Apache style?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

sophist

Quote from: Rich on March 27, 2009, 12:01:19 AM
Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

If you knew what GBL and his nut buddy were up to, you'd understand why I made that comment.
It's quite obvious Rich, don't act like you have some Sherlock Holmes deductive skills that are above everyone else.  GBL and August are two of the biggest smart asses on the board, and they have a found a way to piss you off, and are simply pushing your buttons for their entertainment and anyone else that reads the board. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Ri©h

Quote from: Sophist on March 27, 2009, 07:58:09 AM
Quote from: Rich on March 27, 2009, 12:01:19 AM
Rich + NewLeaf = GOLD!

It's quite obvious Rich, don't act like you have some Sherlock Holmes deductive skills that are above everyone else.

First of all, don't call me Holmes unless you have a Sherlock packed for me.

GBL and August are two of the biggest smart asses chode smokers on the board, and they have a found a way to piss you off, and are simply pushing your buttons for their entertainment and anyone else that reads the board. 

ffyp

Secondly, the last thing I am is pissed off. Seriously, I have ways around them so just you mind your Ps and Qs.

Lastly, if it's for the entertainment of "anyone else that reads the board" I find no problem with that whatsoever.  :-D