News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

whomever...

Started by newleaf, May 05, 2009, 11:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newleaf

has me on ignore... ah ha ha ha! douchebag!!!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

jedifunk

here we go again :roll:
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jonyem

I really didn't think 14 year old girls would even know Phish.

Mr Minor

MiamiPhish

Rock cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Mr Minor

I think we are the douchebags for NOT having her on ignore... :evil:

newleaf

Quote from: jonyem on May 06, 2009, 12:57:26 AM
I really didn't think 14 year old girls would even know Phish.

:beers:
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

Bobafett

what?!  who are you? :beers:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

newleaf

~ang

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gah

Quote from: Sophist on May 06, 2009, 01:42:44 PM

I like those two the best! That dudes expression is great.  :lol:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PhishPhan

Quote from: VA slim on May 06, 2009, 04:28:14 PM
newleaf rulez.

Yeah, forget JamesWeir, newleaf is (the) shit!