News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/02 - Jones Beach Amphitheater - Wantagh, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by blatboom, June 02, 2009, 11:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: Hicks on June 03, 2009, 01:21:51 AM
First two disc show of 3.0. 

First Mike's>Simple since 9/30/00

wow and wow.  it felt longer than that but I suppose not.  & never would have guessed that was the last Mike's>Simple.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

timings don't really mean anything....Anyway, listening now. I agree with Aug, Stealing Time is sick and is my favorite new tune as of yet.  Shows a ton of promise.  Kill Devil Falls is a rocker (WAY better than a ballad), but while solid, is a little generic in a chalkdusty sort of way.  It is rocking though and can go places in the future I am sure.  Listened to the Hood->Cup and they are both great, deserving of another listen.  On the Timber now (yes, I'm jumping around), which also sounds bad ass...back with a complete review tomorrow after I hear the whole show.  Sounds rope though...

cactusfan

midnight on the west coast, and i'm already listening to SBDs of tonight's show. what a world...

can i get a FUCK YEAH for Faulty Plan? finally they're busting out the GOOD new songs.

RabeldyNugs

Any whisteling in Reba, or was it unfinshed?
Someone shed some light on this please.
Thanks.
I'm dead sober right now, but when I try to read that Gumbo post, I swear to god it feels like I am tripping face.

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/RabeldyNugs

G. Augusto

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

keeb333

Listening to Stealing Time now...very nice!  I'm really diggin on this one!  :beers:

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

RabeldyNugs

Nice, with whisteling, thanks for the info.  I was left without it in Hampton, even though it was the 1st Reba played at Hampton, so I was pumped anyway.
I'm dead sober right now, but when I try to read that Gumbo post, I swear to god it feels like I am tripping face.

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/RabeldyNugs

rowjimmy

postjack

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

MiamiPhish

Mr. Miner (www.phishthoughts.com) has already labeled the Hood as "greatest ever" ... really?  I haven't heard it yet, but greatest ever?

antelope19

So everyone seems to think this was better than Fenway?  Apparently I missed alot of sh** last night and have a ton of catching up to do.   :|  From the texts I got last night, it looked like a pretty solid show.  
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

Quote from: antelope19 on June 03, 2009, 08:41:55 AM
So everyone seems to think this was better than Fenway?  Apparently I missed alot of sh** last night and have a ton of catching up to do.   :|  From the texts I got last night, it looked like a pretty solid show.  

august said it was 40% better than Fenway.