News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Official KARMA thread

Started by guyforget, February 04, 2010, 07:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 05, 2010, 12:40:13 AM
suuuuuuuure.

:wink:

QuoteSorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr    :evil:
-AD_

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 04, 2010, 10:28:50 PM
Quote from: kellerb on February 04, 2010, 10:27:16 PM
Quote from: blatboom on February 04, 2010, 09:26:59 PM
are newleaf and Rich coming back??

This gives me an excuse to ask a question that's been on my mind.

Did faux get banninated, and if so, did I miss some epic thread/post that caused it?

lets hope not.
not saying that he should get banned, but is there a way to somehow do something about that avatar of his?
seeing a picture of him in a g string (or whatever) just makes me lose my appetite
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

blatboom

Quote from: slslbs on February 05, 2010, 07:21:09 AM

Did faux get banninated, and if so, did I miss some epic thread/post that caused it?

lets hope not.
not saying that he should get banned, but is there a way to somehow do something about that avatar of his?
seeing a picture of him in a g string (or whatever) just makes me lose my appetite
are you using Firefox (w/adblock)?  if so right-click>block images.

I did it immediately when I saw that and haven't seen it since.

rowjimmy

If you have adblock installed in Firefox, you can right click on an unpleasant image and block it explicitly...

blatboom

oh and thanks for the smite JJ  :x
you better watch your back son.

(I like this thread  :-D)

mistercharlie

Quote from: Igbo on April 14, 2008, 06:29:51 PM
Ah shit, someone just smited me! I'm going to slash your tires and pee in your beer.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: blatboom on February 05, 2010, 07:58:33 AM
Quote from: slslbs on February 05, 2010, 07:21:09 AM

lets hope not.
are you using Firefox (w/adblock)?  if so right-click>block images.

I did it immediately when I saw that and haven't seen it since.
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 05, 2010, 07:59:03 AM
If you have adblock installed in Firefox, you can right click on an unpleasant image and block it explicitly...
thanks - doesn't help me at work cause IT prevents everything except IE, but will do it at home.

btw, there should be some sort of automatic function that increases smite count by 5 everytime someone posts to complain about being smitten
:evil:
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

blatboom

in all seriousness I think this new system is gonna work great for cutting out all that crap.

guyforget

Quote from: blatboom on February 05, 2010, 01:04:23 PM
in all seriousness I think this new system is gonna work great for cutting out all that crap.

there will be no "so-and-so spites me every day for no reason"

and "so-and-so has 3 extra accounts just so he can smite me with every one of them"  (which shouldnt happen anyway, a user needs 50 posts before they can assign karma)

we can all see who smites who now. 
-AD_

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

I'm gonna but up front and say that I smited Guyforget for all his hard work.

After all he's done he shouldn't have to go in and manually modify his profile to get his karma back down to -666.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 05, 2010, 02:01:01 PM

After all he's done he shouldn't have to go in and manually modify his profile to get his karma back down to -666.

I too have smited guy for all his hard work. I mentioned it somewhere, maybe the 'Today I  Like' thread.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

smitedfortruth

sls.stormyrider

how could I forget?  gave him a + earlier today, had to give him a - to make up for it.
sorry, guy
very thoughtless of me.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?