News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Netflix

Started by Multibeast12, June 19, 2010, 02:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

Hey i don't know if any of you guys have a Netflix account or not. But i do and i love it. So i decided to make a thread of what your getting what your watching and any recommendations for people.

I just sent back that awesome John Carpenter movie They Live. I recommend it to everybody that hasn't seen it yet.

cactusfan

i think this is what 'last movie watched' is all about. does it matter where one gets them from?

They Live!

hilarious. on the top of my list of movies most desperately calling out to be remade.

Lifeboy

I love Netflix! My account is cancelled at the moment because I've been moving, traveling, and have just been really busy, but I plan on reactivating it soon. Alot of my friends have it set it up where they can stream movies and TV shows through their XBox/PS3. I take full advantage of that when I'm hanging out at their house. Last night, I watched almost the entire first season of 'Californication'. Not an epic show by any means, but entertaining.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

just got the streaming disc for my Wii last week..cool stuff..they don;t have a lot of new releases but a lot of old classics
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 19, 2010, 04:26:46 PM
::Paging Hicks::

LOL

But seriously, I love netflix, especially now that I'm streaming it on my wii.

Hicks

Their service rocks so I still use it. . .

but yeah I don't recommend working for them.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

justjezmund

Quote from: Hicks on June 19, 2010, 09:53:42 PM

Their service rocks so I still use it. . .

but yeah I don't recommend working for them.
what, were you an envelope stuffer? :-P
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Multibeast12

I love how they have all the X-Files seasons on streaming. I remember watching it as a kid but never really getting it. But now that i'm older it is one of the greatest shows.

justjezmund

Quote from: Multibeast12 on June 21, 2010, 11:30:19 AM
I love how they have all the X-Files seasons on streaming. I remember watching it as a kid but never really getting it. But now that i'm older it is one of the greatest shows.

nice, thanks for the info.  Being added.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

khalpin

I was just saying to my wife last night, "Remember back in the old days before we had Netflix, we would go to the video store and rent movies we'd already seen, because we could never find anything new that we wanted to see."

Best thing about Netflix is the enormous catalog of movies.

Multibeast12

Quote from: khalpin on June 22, 2010, 07:52:50 AM

Best thing about Netflix is the enormous catalog of movies.
It sure is enormous. Every movie i have wanted they've had, Decides a few. like Mike's movie he directed. The use t have it but now they don't anymore  :-(

Multibeast12

Hey netflix just added some of the old Nickelodeon cartoons on the streaming, Grew up with all these shows so i'm very excited. They Put the first 3 seasons of Hey Arnold, A bunch of Rug Rats, First 2 seasons of Angry Beavers, First season of Rocko's modern life, Man this stuff reminds of of being a kid and it was fantastic.