News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

I'm not buying it, I think nugs.net got fed up with low stream sales and decided to clean house. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

I'm watching the set now on the yt app via Xbox live. 
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Marmar

Straight from the source:

"I am deleting all my phish posts. If I see any more of my links on PT I will stop sharing shows. This is my only warning."

I've seen his links pop up here too.....so some of you might know who I am referencing....well, the OP has a LOT of friends who aren't happy with the situation.....which is exactly why a lot of shows (some recent, some old) have been getting pulled....some voluntarily, and sadly because of the exposure, involuntarily.

Links to grab shows from a private server should be kept private.....remember the old days of FTP? I think the same rules apply ;)
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

khalpin

Marmar

Fastest Reba ever...with a pop goes the weasel tease.....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Marmar on December 11, 2016, 10:21:20 AM
Fastest Reba ever...with a pop goes the weasel tease.....

That one never fails to blow my mind. SO. FAST. They all pretty much crush the composed section too. Fishman is on point.

12:23-13:15 is the single greatest tension/release build ----> peak they've ever played, imo.
Bring in the dude!

Marmar

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

^^While I agree somewhat, that version of 'On a Plain' is pretty painful.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

That hat exchange is hilarious.
Nothing like being a bunch of goofballs in front of 80,000 people.
Still my favourite Bonaroo of em all.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

During that set they had a camera mounted on the headstock of Treys guitar for a really unique angle.

Or maybe I was just trippin?

Marmar

Quote from: mattstick on December 20, 2016, 11:38:03 AM
During that set they had a camera mounted on the headstock of Treys guitar for a really unique angle.

Or maybe I was just trippin?

Maybe......but Trey was definitely Oxy'd.....

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy