News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Site is quite slow these days... Anyone else notice this?

Page loads take, what I'd consider an undue amount of time.

It's definitely not my bandwidth where I'm browsing.

blatboom

natronzero

I've definitely noticed it over the last month or so maybe.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

mistercharlie

I've thought it was getting progressively slower over the past month.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

I think I killed the vinyl thread trying to post a pic. Can't pull up the last page now. Sorry!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 24, 2012, 10:41:29 AM
I think I killed the vinyl thread trying to post a pic. Can't pull up the last page now. Sorry!!

I killed the post. All works now.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 24, 2012, 11:06:30 AM

Upped the photos to fb instead of the paug then posted links. Works better tha way.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 24, 2012, 11:13:28 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 24, 2012, 11:06:30 AM

Upped the photos to fb instead of the paug then posted links. Works better tha way.

Purty.
I use my tumblr for the record pics.

kellerb

I've been having issues posting posts with attachments - it kind of acts like it's timing out, but doesn't give an error page, it just doesn't reload the thread or add my post.  just goes blank.

McGrupp

Quote from: kellerb on March 24, 2012, 01:52:31 PM

I've been having issues posting posts with attachments - it kind of acts like it's timing out, but doesn't give an error page, it just doesn't reload the thread or add my post.  just goes blank.

same here. I haven't been able to attach anything in months. prob should have mentioned something sooner, but it wasn't really bothering me too much.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

kellerb

Quote from: McGrupp on March 24, 2012, 02:50:03 PM

same here. I haven't been able to attach anything in months. prob should have mentioned something sooner, but it wasn't really bothering me too much.

I was mostly trying to attach pictures of booze, and coincidentally, I was drunk enough to give up and not find this thread.

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on March 24, 2012, 05:43:48 PM

I was mostly trying to attach pictures of boobs, and coincidentally, I was drunk enough to give up and not find this thread.

FYP
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 24, 2012, 07:19:42 PM
Quote from: kellerb on March 24, 2012, 05:43:48 PM

I was mostly trying to attach pictures of boobs, and coincidentally, I was drunk enough to give up and not find this thread.

FYP

* kellerb reviews phone-gallery

* kellerb  :shakehead: sadly

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Just hit a ridiculous slowdown a few minutes ago...

When the dust settled we had 22 spiders (mostly Baidu) and only 15 users online.

WTF.

Maybe it's time to ban the chinese arachnids.