News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Augustus on April 30, 2012, 07:05:24 AM
Quote from: tet on April 27, 2012, 06:25:45 PM
Quote from: Augustus on April 27, 2012, 03:28:01 PM
No mo botz?

you mean Baidu?  if so, we killed them...  but they are still hammering us even though banned. 

if not, i have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, Erika Baidu.
They're always peepin' on the weirdest threads.

They just wanna know where Tina fey's scar came from.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Uh, yeah so some things have been better but I've been seeing a lot of this lately:

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 04, 2012, 11:59:31 AM
Uh, yeah so some things have been better but I've been seeing a lot of this lately:

apparently we do still run out of memory.  they've already increased it once, i can see if they'll kick it up a bit more... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

resources raised again, let's see if this makes any difference...
-Phish

Lifeboy

I thought it might have been a problem on my end, as I've been having a little trouble with Chrome lately, but apparently not.

I was even more sure it was a problem on my end since it would work after hitting 'refresh.'

Glad you guys got everything sorted out though.

+k, you dudes rock.   :beers:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

tet

Quote from: Lifeboy on May 05, 2012, 07:07:55 PM
I thought it might have been a problem on my end, as I've been having a little trouble with Chrome lately, but apparently not.

I was even more sure it was a problem on my end since it would work after hitting 'refresh.'

Glad you guys got everything sorted out though.

+k, you dudes rock.   :beers:

please do let us know if it happens again - i'm hoping the latest bump in resources will be enough as i don't think they're gonna give us much more...
-Phish

Thrillhouse

A friend of mine tried registering today....said capsha wasn't working.  I logged out and tried to register a new username and it was the same on my side....any help?
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

tet

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 08, 2012, 05:08:29 PM
A friend of mine tried registering today....said capsha wasn't working.  I logged out and tried to register a new username and it was the same on my side....any help?

i've gone ahead and disabled CAPTCHA - not sure why it's not working... sorry.
-Phish

Thrillhouse

Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

tet

-Phish

phil

Went back to look through my PMs, my sent items list was totally empty. Not a huge issue but maybe someone has an idea what's happening there
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

kellerb

FYI, it doesn't automatically save a copy to the Sent folder.  There's a little checkbox you have to click.

mopper_smurf

The 'paug loads a bit slow since the last snafu - thanks for coming to rescue, Dan. Anyone else experiencing this? Or has Sandy fucked up the Transatlantic interweb cable?
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

tet

Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 02, 2012, 03:38:23 AM
The 'paug loads a bit slow since the last snafu - thanks for coming to rescue, Dan. Anyone else experiencing this? Or has Sandy fucked up the Transatlantic interweb cable?

i would say it's the fact that you're in the Old Country probably has a lot more to do with the slowness than anything on our end... things appear to be running just fine here. 
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Quote from: tet on November 02, 2012, 12:17:35 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 02, 2012, 03:38:23 AM

i would say it's the fact that you're in the Old Country probably has a lot more to do with the slowness than anything on our end... things appear to be running just fine here.

I screamed at my router and mentioned an axe. It's all good now.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy