Author Topic: Metal Thread  (Read 4546 times)

Offline anthrax

• Wrote the Book
  • Nos vemos en las perras de turismo el sofá!!!!
Re: Metal Thread
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »
∆∆∆

How does he not find the guy wearing the Anthrax shirt for his interview?  Probably better.  Would've schooled his ass on the topic of metal :rawk:

Offline Gumbo72203

• In the Band
  • when in Gamehendge....
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »
If only they'd have run into Anthrax!!

I wish they ran into me!  I would have totally schooled them on the merits of Type II '99 jamming and then gone into how Altars of Madness was groundbreaking for death metal because Pete Sandoval basically invented the modern blast beat technique with that one, and how Suffocation's old material still holds up because Pierced From Within is a monster, and also how Entombed's "Left Hand Path" basically invented the Swedish death metal style with their use of the Boss HM-2 pedal to get that buzzsaw guitar tone.  Glorious stuff. 

I would have blown their mind. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Offline anthrax

• Wrote the Book
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2017, 04:28:35 PM »
Strike my previous statement from the record.  I'd rather just watch gumbo and this dude talk to each other!

Offline jam>

• Reading The Book...
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2017, 10:39:48 PM »
The two guys who started the Metal Sucks blog lived in my apartment right before I moved into it. I still occasionally get mail from Swedish metal bands with CDs in there.

Offline anthrax

• Wrote the Book
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2017, 07:01:48 PM »
The two guys who started the Metal Sucks blog lived in my apartment right before I moved into it. I still occasionally get mail from Swedish metal bands with CDs in there.

now that's a sweet perk!