News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Holy shit, that was clutch for Chi.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Tampa came out flying.  Huge for the Hawks to be patient and eventually take the game!

sls.stormyrider

Congrats to the Hawks.
Great series

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

Quote from: slslbs on June 15, 2015, 11:11:55 PM
Congrats to the Hawks.
Great series

Yep..they deserve it.  Once the Blueshirts were out, I had to support the Hawks.  Next year, Rangers are in the finals!

anthrax

:rockout: :banana: :clap: :beers: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
http://www.snappytv.com/tc/646750/165316

sls.stormyrider

I wasn't happy when the Rangers traded Hags after last season. I'm really pissed he is now on the Pens, haunting them.
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

sls.stormyrider

LOL - maybe someone should take the sticky off this one