News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/03 - Darling's Waterfront Pavilion - Bangor, ME - Post-Show Discussion

Started by Buffalo Budd, July 03, 2013, 11:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Phish
2013-07-03
Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
Bangor, ME

Soundcheck:
Blues Jam, Corona, Mike-Sung Reggae-Tinged Cover or Original, Frost, My Soul, Funky Jam

I:
Possum, Runaway Jim, Stash, NICU, Wolfman's Brother, Rift, Theme From The Bottom, Chalk Dust Torture, Mike's Song, Silent in the Morning, Weekapaug

II: 
Golden Age > Twist Around, Backwards Down The Number Line, Ocelot, Rock & Roll > 2001 > Cavern > Run Like an Antelope

E:
Harry Hood

ETA.  I was gonna add the link to the LST, it just takes me a min to create the thread.  Thanks all for your patience tonight and hope all in attendance made the Paug proud  :beerbang:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Fun LST.
I didn't hate the show via stream which, in this modern era, actually managed to have some good, old fashioned robo sharts.
I look forward to hearing about it from those in attendance.

twatts

How was the Hood Chant?  I always like yelling "BALLS!" when they say "Hairy"...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

antelope19

Looks like a fun opener. Looking forward to listening to the show and hearing from those in attendance
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

Fun night. Odd show, honestly. Had its moments, but it felt like they were rusty up there. Lots of little miscues... Perhaps they are getting used to the new stage setup with Fish in back.

Love the new lights. Complete redesign of the lighting rig. No round scrims above the band. New scrims behind the band lit up in cool ways. Reminded me of the lighting in Stop Making Sense.

Pug crew rolled deep tonight. Epic Jauntcruise!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Augustus

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

rowjimmy