News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/22 - Blue Cross Arena - Rochester, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mehead, October 22, 2013, 11:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

10/22 - Blue Cross Arena - Rochester, NY

Set I:  AC/DC Bag, The Moma Dance, Axilla I, Meatstick*, Kill Devil Falls, Scent of a Mule, Timber (Jerry) > My Friend, My Friend, Halfway to the Moon, Maze, Character Zero

Set II: Crosseyed and Painless > Light -> Golden Age > Birds of a Feather, Halley's Comet > Possum, Bug, Heavy Things, You Enjoy Myself

E:  Joy, First Tube

*  w/ Japenese lyrics
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

pcr3

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 22, 2013, 11:56:33 PM
Got nachos during YEM.  The set was that good

If that's the case, why are you getting nachos during YEM?  Those nachos should have been partially (if not fully) digested by the time YEM started.

I am bitter that the New England YEM has just gone and disappeared.  :frustrated:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mehead

Quote from: pcr3 on October 23, 2013, 12:00:09 AM

If that's the case, why are you getting nachos during YEM?  Those nachos should have been partially (if not fully) digested by the time YEM started.

I am bitter that the New England YEM has just gone and disappeared.  :frustrated:

Me bitter too

Gumbo72203

Well, the sound was terrible on there an the tapes will likely yell a different story about this show.  Trey hit half the notes in Firsst Tube and hit all the ones he did during YEM.  No guitar solo in YEM.  Lot of uninterested people in there.  Very weird and tired show, at least from my hearing perspective.  Kdg was probably the only "got there" moment, despite the awesome start to the 3nd set.

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mehead

mbw

natronzero

Quote from: mbw on October 23, 2013, 12:09:14 AM
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on October 23, 2013, 12:03:19 AM
Kdg was probably the only "got there" moment, despite the awesome start to the 3nd set.

Ludes?

You prob could have just quoted the entire post..
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

shoreline99

Quote from: pcr3 on October 23, 2013, 12:00:09 AM

This is 3.0 Phish. Sunday night Hartford YEM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Gumbo72203

Crowd just was not into it tonight.  Lots of non dancing non fans.  Raged next to this 60-70 year old dude tho for first half of 2nd set.  He was loving it.

Just a weird Unengaged vibe.  Did the rail floor for the first set, that was cool but you couldn't hear shit.  Will post moat when I'm not phauging

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Marmar

mehh.....wasn't bad....slightly average as far as playing....energy was weird in the place.......I am also rolling my ass off and shouldn't make any more comments due to the 24hr rule.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

DoW

we've resorted to now blaming the crowd for the show performance?

I love show discussions on this board.

how many tiny hats were in attendance?
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

PIE-GUY

Quote from: DoW on October 23, 2013, 06:21:32 AM

I love show discussions on this board.

Me, too. Really gets me pumped for the shows I'll be seeing this weekend! 

What time does the Jauntee come on on Friday night?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul