News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

People @ Archive.org

Started by sophist, December 12, 2005, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Its been three weeks since bettygate occured and Im just tired of the etree/archive message board being flooded with complaints related to the dead.  I loved archive b/c it has great music besides the dead.  I havene been able to use it in the past 5 days b/c I every time I log on, its too busy (the page wont load).  I rely on archive to dl killer moe,umphrey's,sci,elliot smith, raq, bela fleck, lotus, particle,kimock, and a few others.  sorry but it pisses me off that people still want to debate the "legality" of the soundboards.  Get over it and move on! :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Bitching is Human nature.
thus this section of week4paug.net

sophist

I decided to venture over to archive.org and dl some Umphrey's shows.  Little did I know that Bettygate is still being discussed.  Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!  Its done, leave the people at archive alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ucusty