News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

what does it takes to incorporate?

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2014, 06:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

justjezmund

Quote from: birdman on February 23, 2014, 12:45:31 PM
Quote from: justjezmund on February 23, 2014, 11:41:24 AM
Quote from: birdman on February 22, 2014, 10:03:53 PM
I want in on this corporation. I'm thinking CFO.

the only CFO you could ever be is chief fuck off.   at least you'd still be a chief.
You're fired!

When are we going public?

im sorry, but the answer we were looking for was "hey chief, FUCK OFF!".
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

simmer down boyez.  :smoke:

before we, and by we i mean I, get started apparently we're going to need $49.
http://www.incfile.com/?gclid=COSL9rH247wCFSXl7AodEzsAWA

now, i realize this might pose some problems, but i think i have a $10 Best Buy gift card lying around somewhere and i'm almost positive there is still like $2.50 on my Scooters coffee card, so theres that.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mbw

Quote from: twatts on February 22, 2014, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on February 22, 2014, 06:35:00 PM
i've started thinking forming my own corporation might be the only hope to gain civil rights in this country.
curious if anyone knows what that entails.
i figure it will also help me avoid prosecution and possibly garner a bailout from the gov't.
also interested in forming a superpact.
thanks.

You might have to move the Delaware or someplace like that to avoid corporate taxes...

Terry

Corporate taxes, thats cute.
Go into defense slim.  You don't actually have to make any working weapons, so don't worry about morals or anything.
Boeing made $5.9 billion last year, and will be getting a $199 million dollar tax return.  Most of the shit they make doesn't even work.
Just say you are building some weapon that will really blow the fucking hell outta some poor brown people on the other side of world, then watch the money roll in.

oh, and I got 5 on that $49 fee, just tell me where to send it.

zimbra

Quote from: DoW on February 22, 2014, 07:06:39 PM
first, you need to figure out what type of corporation you want, LLC, not for profit, etc.
then you need to file for a tax identification number from the IRS.
then you profit.

Also, go file at your state's respective corporation commission.  Normally costs less than $500 and doesn't take much time at all, at least here in OK.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio