Author Topic: Fare Thee Well Chicago LST  (Read 3466 times)

Offline Bobafett

• Wrote the Book
  • Needle with a prune.
Re: Fare Thee Well Chicago LST
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2017, 08:01:51 PM »
Funny that Iíve been listening to this over the weekend too!  There are some really good things all over these shows.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »
I know it's not from Chicago, it's from Cali, but Cream Puff War was awesome. I've been waiting for Phish to play it ever since.
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline shoreline99

• In the Band
  • shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite
    • My List
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
I know it's not from Chicago, it's from Cali, but Cream Puff War was awesome. I've been waiting for Phish to play it ever since.

Just added the Santa Clara shows to my playlist for today.

Also, I love how the box set includes the Circles Around the Sun preshow/setbreak music...
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »

Just added the Santa Clara shows to my playlist for today.

Also, I love how the box set includes the Circles Around the Sun preshow/setbreak music...

Those 'sets' have not left my phone since I got them. I listen to them more than the FTW sets by a big margin,
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Offline shoreline99

• In the Band
    • My List
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2017, 12:54:35 PM »
Totally agree. I think I have CATS in vinyl, CD and MP3. Listen to it all the time.

In other news, boy Bobby and Phil destroyed Terrapin Station with their vocals. Of course, that can be argued with a lot of the songs on this run.

Offline mattstick

• Server Team
  • Gamehendge
  • Some Rise Some Fall Some Climb
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2017, 01:18:29 PM »

I only really listen back to the stuff that Trey sang, and Franklin's Tower.

Built To Last is kinda clunky but was the biggest surprise of the weekend, not many (any?) people around us knew it...

Offline mistercharlie

• Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2017, 02:44:13 PM »
Totally agree. I think I have CATS in vinyl, CD and MP3. Listen to it all the time.

In other news, boy Bobby and Phil destroyed Terrapin Station with their vocals. Of course, that can be argued with a lot of the songs on this run.

There's even more CATS stuff from the streams of Santa Clara that are on Soundcloud.

Offline shoreline99

• In the Band
    • My List
« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2017, 04:39:50 PM »

There's even more CATS stuff from the streams of Santa Clara that are on Soundcloud.

Pretty sure I read the FTW box set released all of their recorded material, but I'll certainly check it out. Thx MC

Offline mistercharlie

• Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2017, 06:13:46 PM »

Pretty sure I read the FTW box set released all of their recorded material, but I'll certainly check it out. Thx MC

I have them all ripped to mp3 somewhere.