News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mr. Robot Season 2.0

Started by mopper_smurf, April 22, 2016, 11:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

You lucky bastards can watch it in June.

http://www.usanetwork.com/mrrobot/blog/mr-robot-announces-season-2-premiere-date

I've been in touch with an actress/garden designer/pr boutique owner (yes, all three) who will be playing in a couple of episodes.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

--spoiler alert if u havent watched latest ep--

uh, WTF just happened?
that was a seriously weird twist. i knew something was up all season, but wow didnt see that coming.
sorta confused on alot of shit now, lol.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

ytowndan

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 17, 2016, 11:51:27 PM

uh, WTF just happened?
that was a seriously weird twist. i knew something was up all season, but wow didnt see that coming.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that.  [spoiler]But it did make all of Elliot's storylines from this season finally click, it seemed so weird how all of a sudden he lived in this seemingly impenetrable bubble, his own little world with all new friends and foes.  Only getting a visitor at a time, and not many of them at that.  The whole thing had a real dreamy, and just generally off, feel to it.  Now it finally makes sense.

I guess we can assume Craig Robinson's character was a guard, given his office and access to the internet as well as him being able to send his hired thugs (presumably other inmates) to snatch Elliot from the hospital (infirmary)?  I guess the biggest questions are, what was he in there for (they're still searching for the fsociety hackers, so it's not the Evil Corp hack, and they're still searching for Tyrell, so it can't be his supposed murder) and how is White Rose getting him out so quickly?  Maybe I missed something, but I'm pretty sure they haven't answered either of those questions.
[/spoiler]
I'm really digging this season so far, that I actually am sure of! 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

Heard good things about this at the work happy hour today. Is this on Any online streaming site Hulu Netflix ?

ytowndan

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 20, 2016, 04:12:04 AM
Heard good things about this at the work happy hour today. Is this on Any online streaming site Hulu Netflix ?

Season one is available on Amazon Prime.  As far as other sites, I'm not sure about Hulu, but it's not on Netflix.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

ph92

I just got caught up today. And god damn. This show is nutty. I fucking love it. And also... I'm so glad there's finally some form of media that accurately depicts hacking.

But my mind was just blown with this latest episode.

Quote from: ytowndan on August 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on August 17, 2016, 11:51:27 PM

uh, WTF just happened?

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that.  [spoiler]But it did make all of Elliot's storylines from this season finally click, it seemed so weird how all of a sudden he lived in this seemingly impenetrable bubble, his own little world with all new friends and foes.  Only getting a visitor at a time, and not many of them at that.  The whole thing had a real dreamy, and just generally off, feel to it.  Now it finally makes sense.

I guess we can assume Craig Robinson's character was a guard, given his office and access to the internet as well as him being able to send his hired thugs (presumably other inmates) to snatch Elliot from the hospital (infirmary)?  I guess the biggest questions are, what was he in there for (they're still searching for the fsociety hackers, so it's not the Evil Corp hack, and they're still searching for Tyrell, so it can't be his supposed murder) and how is White Rose getting him out so quickly?  Maybe I missed something, but I'm pretty sure they haven't answered either of those questions.
[/spoiler]
I'm really digging this season so far, that I actually am sure of! 
[spoiler]Yeah I just binge watched it, and I haven't really figured out what why he's in there. Maybe it has something to do with last season? He turned himself in? Drugs? I really can't figure it out. But so much of this finally makes sense. Like how he just talked to Tyrell and so many other things. I was figuring that once he started the FBI hack he'd be right with his sister etc. I'm honestly super curious about Angela's role and how that's all gonna play out. [/spoiler]
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

The wife and I just started watching this. We got through the first four episodes last night and will probably finish the first season this weekend since we both have three days off.

I know I'm far behind, but I'm definitely getting a very Fight Club vibe, and especially a Tyler Durden/Christian Slater equality.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 26, 2016, 09:02:52 AM
The wife and I just started watching this. We got through the first four episodes last night and will probably finish the first season this weekend since we both have three days off.

I know I'm far behind, but I'm definitely getting a very Fight Club vibe, and especially a Tyler Durden/Christian Slater equality.
yeah, they actually syphon alot of the Fight CLub themes all the way through to the current season. I know a couple times I've even thought it bordered on ripping it off... but it plays fine.

VA $l!m

season 3 starts tonite. cant wait to see where things go this year.

JPhishman

Thanks for the reminder.

:sets dvr:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie