News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO TAB 7/26/01 *FILLED*

Started by cgsmith, April 14, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgsmith

With the weather warming up it seems like a good time for some early Trey.  I was at this show and don't think I've listened to it since. 

Many thanks in advance,
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=507142

jmitchell

Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

mattstick

Would love to get more Summer 01s...

cgsmith

The few shows I've heard are all phenomenal.  This is the one I was at and can't wait to dig in, thanks so much!

ytowndan

Quote from: mattstick on April 15, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

Would love to get more Summer 01s...

Looking for any in particular?  Or just a few random/highlight shows? 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mattstick

It's all really good and I only have Alpine :(

Would love to get SPAC, the Red Rocks SBD, PNC, Deer Creek... whatever!

ytowndan

I can get some of those up this weekend. 

I haven't listened to any of them in a long time, I'll have to fix that.  I'm going through some of the setlists now and it's hard to imagine this current version of TAB playing 4 and 5 song second sets.  Heads would explode if they came out and played something like that Philly set tonight.  (SET 2: Cayman Review, Mr. Completely > Quantegy , Last Tube)  Of course, Phish doesn't even jam like that anymore, so...

mattstick

Someone upped the Feb/March 01 tour a while ago so I grabbed that, but my Summer 01s are lacking.

cgsmith

I'm definitely interested in anything that gets put up.  The recent winter reseeds is what made me want to hear the summer stuff.

sunrisevt

The Va. Beach show is ridiculously good. 7/31/01?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ytowndan

The stream of tonight's show just reminded me that I said I'd seed some of these shows.  Sorry I forgot. 

I'll try to get one or two up tonight or tomorrow morning. 

cgsmith

Quote from: ytowndan on April 21, 2017, 09:10:35 PM
The stream of tonight's show just reminded me that I said I'd seed some of these shows.  Sorry I forgot. 

I'll try to get one or two up tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm listening too. Do you happen to have Bonarroo '02? I've heard it mentioned  as a killer show but I've never heard it.

ytowndan

Okay, I couldn't decide which of these shows I'd seed because, for the most part, they're all great.  So, I figured I would go ahead just seed the whole tour.  I plan on doing one "mega torrent" for the whole thing. 

There is one issue: all my stuff verified except for three tracks for 7/14 (SHNID 85614).  The tracks are d1t5, d1t6, and d1t7.  Does anyone here have them?  Only one person in the hub does, and all his slots are currently full.  If not I'll just wait until I can connect to him, but I'd like to get this going now while I have some time this afternoon. 

Also, to save time and b/w, I planned on doing just one source per show (with exception to Red Rocks night 2, for which I'll include both an AUD and the SBD).  Is this cool with everyone? 

mattstick

cgsmith