News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish: Riviera Maya, Feb 21-23, 2019

Started by shoreline99, September 10, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Phish are going back to Mexico! The return of Phish: Riviera Maya, a 4-night all-inclusive concert vacation, will take place on February 21-23, 2019. The band will perform three nights on the beach in one of the world’s most beautiful spots – Mexico’s Caribbean coastline. The concerts will take place at Barceló Maya, which sits on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, with over a mile of fine white sand and crystal clear water.

Fans can stay at the host resort or at one of the other 5 selected hotel-resorts (including 1 additional property for this year). For those not staying at the Barceló Maya Resort, shuttle service will be provided. A variety of off-site adventures will also be available.

Packages for Phish: Riviera Maya will go on sale this Friday, September 14 at 1PM ET. For complete details, including payment plans, visit www.phishrivieramaya.com .
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

emay

rowjimmy

Don't drink the water at this event, either.

PIE-GUY

Wife said "no, you can't afford to go." As if she would have let me go back when I was making real money.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

runawayjimbo

Gonna take some finesse, but I *think* I can sell my wife on this. Gonna start working her tonight, fingers crossed.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

mexican food, margaritas, and phish!  can't wait...

to rage my couch

birdman

Just bought flights last week to visit colleges in California with my daughter this same weekend.
Not upset in the least. The only thing that would make it worse was if it also happened to be my Birthday weekend.
Mother. Fucker. :x
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on September 10, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
Just bought flights last week to visit colleges in California with my daughter this same weekend.
Not upset in the least. The only thing that would make it worse was if it also happened to be my Birthday weekend.

Too bad you're talking about your daughter least likely to drop out and go on Phish Tour anyway. If it were Avry changing flights to Mexico would have just saved a step for everyone! 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

I will be watching the streams from Costa Rica.  Could be worse. Stoked for all that go.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 10, 2018, 10:49:54 PM
I will be watching the streams from Costa Rica.  Could be worse. Stoked for all that go.

We're missing eachother in CR by about 3 weeks.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Did that a few years ago, also on my birthday weekend. Started in LA and drove up the coast on the 1 through Big Sur, up through Monterey and ultimately to San Fran. Went out of the way to Big Basin and did a little hiking in the redwoods. Such a great trip with the fam.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

birdman

Quote from: shoreline99 on September 11, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Did that a few years ago, also on my birthday weekend. Started in LA and drove up the coast on the 1 through Big Sur, up through Monterey and ultimately to San Fran. Went out of the way to Big Basin and did a little hiking in the redwoods. Such a great trip with the fam.
doing pretty much the exact same trip. LA to San Fran with stops in between. Actually really looking forward to it.
Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 11, 2018, 07:43:16 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 10, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

We're missing eachother in CR by about 3 weeks.

Bummer.  We are going up to the Nicoya this time (Santa Teresa/Montezuma).  Have not been up that way before.  Where are you guys going?

WhatstheUse?

Wish I could make it happen again but it's not seeming feasible this time around.

It really was just the best time...
Bring in the dude!