News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DMC feat. Sarah McLachlan- Just Like Me

Started by Hicks, April 06, 2006, 10:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

WTF?????   I don't know who to be more embarrassed for, I guess DMC since he's a legend. 

Worst rap single ever? 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

ummmmm how about the producer?  I vote for him or the record company or the corporate dip shits that pushes this on the public.  I vote for all of em!!!!!  :evil: 
sorry you have to hear that shit ikki
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

I wouldn't be embarrassed for the label execs, they make millions off of this stuff, and really that's their job, to make giant corporations tons of money.  I can't really blame them for doing what they're paid to do, and the same goes for the producer, he's just making beats for a paycheck. 

BUT DMC and Sarah McLachlan are both artists that I respect and seeming them stoop to this to get a hit single, is pretty disheartening to say the least. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

yea i know, it was more sarcasm than anything. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!