News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: tet on November 21, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 20, 2018, 10:09:52 PM
I'm still loving RDR2, honestly. But what do I know.

Playing the other night, I got the shit scared out of me by a bear.

oh you went into that cabin too, eh?  or just a bear in the wild, which pops up next to your horse and fucking destroys you?  because both have happened to me. 

RDR2 is my favorite still right now.  the real question is if my wife will kill me if i bring my XB1 to her parents for the next 2 days for Thanksgiving, where we'll be staying with the kids and extended family - as i basically will hook it up in the basement and ignore them the whole time.  that also happens to be where the good scotch is stored.

I support you

Bobafett

Quote from: emay on November 21, 2018, 10:47:42 AM
Quote from: tet on November 21, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 20, 2018, 10:09:52 PM
I'm still loving RDR2, honestly. But what do I know.

Playing the other night, I got the shit scared out of me by a bear.

oh you went into that cabin too, eh?  or just a bear in the wild, which pops up next to your horse and fucking destroys you?  because both have happened to me. 

RDR2 is my favorite still right now.  the real question is if my wife will kill me if i bring my XB1 to her parents for the next 2 days for Thanksgiving, where we'll be staying with the kids and extended family - as i basically will hook it up in the basement and ignore them the whole time.  that also happens to be where the good scotch is stored.

I support you

I've been thinking of bringing my Xbox along too.  I don't think I should, but let me know how this turns out and I may try it at Christmas!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

emay

Might grab fallout. Fell to 35 bucks on amazon

VA $l!m

check out my first full base build i put alot of time into it and made a tour video for it today  8-)

tet

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 26, 2018, 07:34:02 PM
check out my first full base build i put alot of time into it and made a tour video for it today  8-)

did it get deleted today?  because that's what they seem to like to do, especially to good builds...

btw, that is AWESOME.  love the location and the "Farmhouse" door you had in there.  I literally have a platform and a shack that would be too small for the Unabomber.

I'm excited for RDR2 Online to start today - gonna be EPIC
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

the camp 'deletions' suck. has happened to our group alot, but  at least since the last update the blueprint system is working correctly so you should be able to rebuild easily.

we're not 100% sure but it does seem there is some possibility the camps that get deleted happen when another player has built on that server in the same location so it does seem to help to have an uncommon build location.
Whitesprings resort  golf course is the highest populated area for builds currently and my friends lost their builds there more than me.

Geonosis is out today for Batttelfront. will def be checking it out ... not sure if i'll be able to pull myself away from fallout enough to get into red dead yet, but depends on if some of my other friends holla at me about it.
Its been hard enough alreadyh finding time for Battlefield which i actually have really enjoyed so far of what ive played. Its SUPER hard core this iteration. Time to Kill is ruthless, lol, and the gunpaly is back to being  very skill based. Not for the faint of heart.

emay

Ill jump on red dead with you guys tonight or this weekend.
Been playing a lot of battlefront lately too.

rowjimmy

Might have to get onto RDR2 tonight...

VA $l!m

quick clip from my 1st game on Geonosis. PRetty dope map. huge AF.
i suck with MAul BTW but was only pick i had plus hes great in big open spaces.
i def recommend checking out the game the next few days if you're interested b/c right now its a Geonosis only playlist and after a few days itlll be harder to get the map in the reg. rotation.

rowjimmy

Just checking into RDR2 Online...
Any of you on xbox?

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 28, 2018, 09:49:11 PM
Any of you on xbox?

yes - we should posse-up at some point.  tonight?
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on November 29, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 28, 2018, 09:49:11 PM
Any of you on xbox?

yes - we should posse-up at some point.  tonight?

Sorry I missed this. I could have used some help last night. Some kid was fucking me up until I heard his Dad tell him he had school in the morning.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 30, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

Sorry I missed this. I could have used some help last night. Some kid was fucking me up until I heard his Dad tell him he had school in the morning.

haha yeah that happens.  kind of annoying when i just want to hunt and sell perfect pelts all night to have some shitbag chasing me around, as every time you die, you lose your pelts, which is fucking stupid.  if they're not going to put in a Passive Mode, they should at least put in a hunt/fish mode, where you can only harm (and be harmed by) animals.  it would make for a MUCH better experience. 
-Phish