News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Meetups Galore!

Started by August, April 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: thelot on July 09, 2007, 10:18:24 AM
are we the only 'paug members from cape cod?

'tis a narrow strip of Earth.

antelope19

Heh,
Somehow I missed this thread the first time around.  Leather bound books and mahogany huh?   :lol:  Anyway, you read the description of this area from aug.  Anytime anyone wants to come hang by the water, go out on the boat, drink some beers, go fishing, whatever, you're all more than welcome!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

August

Who wants to come over and drink some beers today?
a

antelope19

was thinkin about maybe takin a roadtrip up there to hang soon aug.  Seriously.  The GF is leaving for a few weeks for work at the end of July/beginning of august.  You gonna be around?  I know it would be a good time.  Maybe even catch a game at shea?  I have a wedding july 28th, so that weekend is pretty much taken up.  But the next weekend maybe?

thelot

August

Quote from: antelope19 on July 09, 2007, 12:18:19 PM
was thinkin about maybe takin a roadtrip up there to hang soon aug.  Seriously.  The GF is leaving for a few weeks for work at the end of July/beginning of august.  You gonna be around?  I know it would be a good time.  Maybe even catch a game at shea?  I have a wedding july 28th, so that weekend is pretty much taken up.  But the next weekend maybe?

Hell yeah!
a

antelope19

Yeah, the weekend of the 4th is open?  Looking for good beers, babseball games and LI women with loose morals.   :lol:

August

Quote from: antelope19 on July 09, 2007, 12:23:00 PM
Yeah, the weekend of the 4th is open?  Looking for good beers, babseball games and LI women with loose morals.   :lol:

Check, check and Czech.
a

antelope19

mmmmmmmmmmm.............czech.   :wink: :lol:

August

Unfortunately, the Mets aren't in town that weekend, but we could catch a game at Yankee Stadium instead.
a

khanti

QuoteThose Smallmouth are great on a flyrod. They're not all finicky like Trout. Trout are English and Bass are Polish.
-Greg Brown "Eugene"

antelope19

Quote from: August on July 09, 2007, 01:08:47 PM
Unfortunately, the Mets aren't in town that weekend, but we could catch a game at Yankee Stadium instead.
a

Hmmmmm, really?  I thought it was virtually impossible to get tix there.  Then again, wtf am I thinking.  You are the master!!!

August

Quote from: antelope19 on July 09, 2007, 02:03:59 PM
Hmmmmm, really?  I thought it was virtually impossible to get tix there.  Then again, wtf am I thinking.  You are the master!!!

C'mon.
It's a virtual ghost town over there since all their fans have accepted the fact that "there is always next year".
a

antelope19

:lol: Really?  I was at a yanks game recently, (the one where we bombed Clemens) and had a long conversation with a family who drove down from the bronx because it was easier for them to see their yanks play at Camden yards than at yankee stadium.   :|  But I believe you. 

antelope19

I will be sure to wear my O's cap.  Yes, I have a death wish. :wink:  Any chance Tet will be around by then?  Maybe he could join in the festivities?