News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL to add an extra game?

Started by antelope19, May 10, 2007, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

awesome, except if your team's best player gets injured in this extra game... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

TwoGoodEyes

I hope they play a game in Turkey and a Cincinatti player gets stuck in a Turkish prison  :-D

jephrey

I suppose that I wouldn't consider it "extra".  The season is just one game longer.  Everyone has 17 games.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

Quote from: TwoGoodEyes on May 10, 2007, 06:41:21 PM
I hope they play a game in Turkey and a Cincinatti player gets stuck in a Turkish prison  :-D
now that would be hilarious!

Quote from: jephrey on May 10, 2007, 08:52:05 PM
I suppose that I wouldn't consider it "extra".  The season is just one game longer.  Everyone has 17 games.
true.  and i think the season is too short as it currently is.  but i just know that some Giants player will get injured in Week 17 and miss the playoffs. 

/ playoffs?
// you kidding me?  PLAYOFFS??
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

thechad

Quote from: tet on May 10, 2007, 09:56:54 PM
but i just know that some Giants player will get injured in Week 17 and miss the playoffs. 

Wouldn't matter anyway, they'd still blow it in the 1st round. That is if they can even make to the playoff this year.

Quote from: tet on May 10, 2007, 09:56:54 PM

/ playoffs?
// you kidding me?  PLAYOFFS??

exactly :roll:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock