News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on November 03, 2017, 06:08:34 PM
jury duty on monday!  a nice little break from the mundane.  so...should i wear a slayer t-shirt?  what says "don't pick me as a juror" more than a slayer t-shirt?
hitler stash
Paug FTMFW!

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sunrisevt

Quote from: birdman on November 03, 2017, 06:27:22 PM
jury duty on monday!  a nice little break from the mundane.  so...should i wear a slayer t-shirt?  what says "don't pick me as a juror" more than a slayer t-shirt?
hitler stash

Fuck that -- quote Marx.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 03, 2017, 11:40:24 PM
hitler stash

Fuck that -- quote Marx.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. Groucho Marx
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/grouchomar137218.html

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

ytowndan

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I suppose either Marx'll do!

ph92

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 03, 2017, 11:40:24 PM
hitler stash

Fuck that -- quote Marx.
always show up with a copy of mein kampf or the communist manifesto for some light reading while you wait
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mbw

Communists can't be impartial jurors?

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on November 04, 2017, 12:56:07 PM
Communists can't be impartial jurors?

It's a pretty safe bet that that would be the assumption.  Buncha freedom haters, wanting to overthrow the bourgeois state. 

anthrax

one day in, one day out!  i was a potential on an eminent domain case regarding the state of illinois.  during the interview process i might have let out some of my true feelings about the frigging joke that is the state of illinois and how those dirty bastards are all over my pension.  i think the slayer shirt just kinda helped round out my arguments.  i was promptly shown the door by the IDOT attorneys. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on November 06, 2017, 05:57:08 PM

one day in, one day out!  i was a potential on an eminent domain case regarding the state of illinois.  during the interview process i might have let out some of my true feelings about the frigging joke that is the state of illinois and how those dirty bastards are all over my pension.  i think the slayer shirt just kinda helped round out my arguments.  i was promptly shown the door by the IDOT attorneys.

Civic Duty accomplished!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VA $l!m

got a new tv in the mail today replacing the one that got fried in our lightnig strike.
pretty stoked, actually think i got a pretty good upgrade from my previous set so things def woorked out in my favor, thank you lightning!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

susep

when my 9 year old son starts playing lines of Stash on his keyboard. 

sls.stormyrider

that is cool

you deserve Father of the Year
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: susep on November 29, 2017, 07:37:25 PM
when my 9 year old son starts playing lines of Stash on his keyboard.

That's awesome!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

I just Google Street View'd my grandfather's house and there he is sauntering down the driveway to fetch the mail.
Is this still Wombat?