News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

when did you start?

Started by AfterMidnight, October 18, 2007, 09:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

I started in Fall '97.  My first show was Wolf Mountain 96
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mopper_smurf

Quote from: MarkDavidson on October 18, 2007, 09:54:03 PM
i still feel like my collection is still a big mess that will never be complete or organized.

A. There's no such thing as complete
B. Organized is overrated. I always have a box filled with "to do" discs and about 30 downloaded shows I have to listen too in the near future (it gets worse when my favorite bands hit the road again and new recordings show up in droves). I just close my eyes and pick a show.

Started about 25 years ago with some vinyl Stones boots and Doors tapes (I still have the infamous Miami tape somewhere).

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

nab

I started with Doors boots back in 94.  I got my first Dead and Phish tapes in 98.   :syf: 05-02-70 (someone copied the DP for me) and  :phish: Farmaid 98.

Bobafett

i ganked my first dead tape at 13, so 93, and i fell off in that, bout the same time i started doing shrooms, b/f even i smoked top.  Ph came round about the time a live one came out, so 95/96?  i love it, and i will always have an analog player in my car, even if i have the same one i had 8 years ago!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Gumbo72203

i never got to see Phish, but my addiction took hold once i downloaded the 6/23/04 soundboard of off etree in the first week of September 2004. 

holy shit its been three years already.  wow.  my girlfriend always teases me about it because i have endless spindles and cd binders in my house and my car, and that i take ten minutes trying to decide what to listen to.  she just doesn't get that you can one mood to listen to the Hampton 97 Halley's Comet and not in the mood to listen to the 98 Deer Creek Halley's Comet. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again