News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Bozeman Tweezer

Started by August, October 22, 2007, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactusfan

Quote from: phg on October 22, 2007, 10:19:06 PM
are we seriously debating whether 12.1.94 is good?  ITS EPIC.

and I shall listen to this Tweezer later tonight.  I know I have it, but I bet I've only listened to it all the way through one time.  I don't know why.  Those really long jams are intimidating or something.

good lord, no kidding!

12/1/94 set 2 is one of the best sets of the year. cripes!

so many great tweezers in '94. though i'm not a big fan of the bomb factory set 2.

been awhile since i listened to the bozeman tweezer. i will put it on now...

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: slslbs on October 22, 2007, 10:07:15 PM
2) Bozeman tweezer supplies the doob on its own - mind altering music

well put
this is great shit

susep

Quote from: August on October 22, 2007, 08:36:51 PM
Talk about overrated.
Try giving the Split from 12-01-1994 I a listen.
a

definitely, prolly my favorite highlight from 1Dec. an all time best version!

August

So...did any newcomers check this out?
a

keeb333

Yah,  it had been a few years since I've listened to the Bozeman show...

i forgot how good it was! :-D

Thanks for the reminder :banana:

Certainly one of the best Tweezers I can think of!

rowjimmy

I'm getting ready to check it out for the first time in forever.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

never been one to really analyze shows or look at it in an extreme critique.
i'm learning better from you boys....

getting ready to push play.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Bobafett

Hells yeah, bumped it on the way home from work in the rain.  Sat in truck in garage for 20+min to finish it (and the bowl) When i got out, BAKED OUT>  thanks aug, always like something i haven't heard before.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Quote from: danje on October 23, 2007, 12:03:15 AM
Bozeman Tweezer is one of my top five Phish jams. I wonder when they'll release this show?

Wasn't there some problem at the board that night?

I thought I remembered Kevin saying that there is no complete SBD for this show. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

12/1/94 is the shizz, so is the night before (fixin to die?)....as an aside note, I listened to the 4/3/98 Roses for the first time (first real time) and I have to say it flippin rules.....I hated the Island tour while I was attending it, and never gave this Roses a fair shake..well I have heard it 2 times since Saturday (1 time doob/1 time no doob) and it finally did it for me....so weird how I could be bored by it for years, then one day you put on the ipod while picking up dogshit in your yard and it's like the greatest thing you've ever heard!  I'm gonna spin this Bozeman joint right now and give it a listen...it's been a couple years...no doob though, it's bubbler time  :wink:

sophist

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 23, 2007, 09:38:09 PM
12/1/94 is the shizz, so is the night before (fixin to die?)....as an aside note, I listened to the 4/3/98 Roses for the first time (first real time) and I have to say it flippin rules.....I hated the Island tour while I was attending it, and never gave this Roses a fair shake..well I have heard it 2 times since Saturday (1 time doob/1 time no doob) and it finally did it for me....so weird how I could be bored by it for years, then one day you put on the ipod while picking up dogshit in your yard and it's like the greatest thing you've ever heard!  I'm gonna spin this Bozeman joint right now and give it a listen...it's been a couple years...no doob though, it's bubbler time  :wink:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

fuckin' line of the day for me.  well scooped sir. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

blatboom

Quote from: Hicks on October 23, 2007, 09:12:56 PM
Wasn't there some problem at the board that night?

I thought I remembered Kevin saying that there is no complete SBD for this show. 

say it ain't so...

mbw

have listened in the past.....but will give it a serious one now.....thanks for the up.....will 10 beers suffice for the d00b?

Hicks

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 23, 2007, 10:06:00 PM
have listened in the past.....but will give it a serious one now.....thanks for the up.....will 10 beers suffice for the d00b?

Personally, I find that laying unconscious in a pool of my own vomit impedes my listening experience.   :-D
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

bluecaravan521

listen 1: shitttt thats smokin'

many more listens to follow

Quote from: August on October 22, 2007, 07:49:57 PM
Not to mention the killer "MOntana" section (ALO cut it before it gets REALLY good)

Should have been longer! that part was great!
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...