News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by redrum, December 30, 2007, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 27, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
so pumped! Rogue one already out on digital. didnt have to wait too long since i couldnt make it to the theatre. gonna buy it and stream it tonite!  :rawk:

Still can't make it through it.  I'm gonna have to start over.  Everytime I go to watch it I fall asleep in the first 45 minutes :-(

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 26, 2017, 03:32:21 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on March 27, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
so pumped! Rogue one already out on digital. didnt have to wait too long since i couldnt make it to the theatre. gonna buy it and stream it tonite!  :rawk:

Still can't make it through it.  I'm gonna have to start over.  Everytime I go to watch it I fall asleep in the first 45 minutes :-(

:tte:

Just do a nice little wake 'n' bake with a pot of coffee on the side. That's what I  did a few weeks ago when I re-watched it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

The whole Sgt. Pepper's album with lyrics telling the story of Star Wars?
Why not?

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

The New LEGO UCS Millennium Falcon Will Have Over 7,500 Pieces, Cost $800

http://collider.com/lego-new-ucs-millennium-falcon-images/

QuoteAccording to the USA Today, the new Millennium Falcon boasts 7,541 pieces. It measures 33 inches long, 22 inches wide and 8 inches tall. The cockpit alone holds four minifigures, "there's a living room with posh seating and a Dejarik holographic game, plus a gunner's seat and interchangeable radar dishes (since the Falcon got an updated one for the current trilogy)." The set also comes with minifigures that let you customize the Falcon to your preferred era. There's 1980s Han, Princess Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO as well as a buildable Mynock (so basically Empire Strikes Back), but if you want to go sequel trilogy, there's Old Han, Rey, Finn, and BB-8 plus some Porgs.

mehead

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 31, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

QuoteAccording to the USA Today, the new Millennium Falcon boasts 7,541 pieces. It measures 33 inches long, 22 inches wide and 8 inches tall. The cockpit alone holds four minifigures, "there's a living room with posh seating and a Dejarik holographic game, plus a gunner's seat and interchangeable radar dishes (since the Falcon got an updated one for the current trilogy)." The set also comes with minifigures that let you customize the Falcon to your preferred era. There's 1980s Han, Princess Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO as well as a buildable Mynock (so basically Empire Strikes Back), but if you want to go sequel trilogy, there's Old Han, Rey, Finn, and BB-8 plus some Porgs.

I've never been a fan of Legos or models but that's bad ass.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VA $l!m

JJ Abrahms announced to replace former ep IX director.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

ph92

Quote from: mehead on August 31, 2017, 01:11:39 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 31, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

QuoteAccording to the USA Today, the new Millennium Falcon boasts 7,541 pieces. It measures 33 inches long, 22 inches wide and 8 inches tall. The cockpit alone holds four minifigures, “there’s a living room with posh seating and a Dejarik holographic game, plus a gunner’s seat and interchangeable radar dishes (since the Falcon got an updated one for the current trilogy).” The set also comes with minifigures that let you customize the Falcon to your preferred era. There’s 1980s Han, Princess Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO as well as a buildable Mynock (so basically Empire Strikes Back), but if you want to go sequel trilogy, there’s Old Han, Rey, Finn, and BB-8 plus some Porgs.

I've never been a fan of Legos or models but that's bad ass.
I love these kind of sets. To be completely honest I built the "advanced" sets well into high school... This is making me want to start up again!
I had the original millennium falcon advanced set, that thing took me ages to build and it was less than 1/3 the size of this thing!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

Quote from: ph92 on September 14, 2017, 08:37:22 AM
To be completely honest I built the "advanced" sets well into high school.
Some things should just be kept private :evil:

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on September 21, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

Nerd's gonna nerd.
Wear it with pride, dude.

VDB

I built a Poe Dameron X-Wing, like, within the past year.
Is this still Wombat?

ph92

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 22, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

Nerd's gonna nerd.

I'm sayin, Legos are for all ages. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Bought Mr.C's "Fuego" stylized as the Lego logo shirt. No shame in my game.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Quote from: ph92 on September 27, 2017, 11:57:07 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 22, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

Nerd's gonna nerd.

I'm sayin, Legos are for all ages. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Bought Mr.C's "Fuego" stylized as the Lego logo shirt. No shame in my game.

I sport one of those occasionally too. Lego fo' Life!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-