News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

torrent sites

Started by adavem, February 28, 2008, 06:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adavem

with demonoid gone are there any good sites left?

jasonsobel

I think bt.etree.org is a great torrent site.
sing me back home before I die

blatboom

sls.stormyrider

what they said
and Lossless Legs (shnflac.net)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

nab

Quote from: slslbs on February 28, 2008, 07:07:26 PM
what they said
and Lossless Legs (shnflac.net)

And Jerome's Place.  Although I get the feeling some times that its not cool to like both LL and JP.  I don't know why.  Seriously I don't, seems like there was some bad mojo between the sites some time back that I didn't witness.  Just a feeling, can't really back it up.  Anyone else?

WillBreathes

I don't know the who's and what's....

But I do know that some people were banned from JP for seeding new seeds that they made to LL.

Weirdness.

The Trader's Den is a good torrent site.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

sls.stormyrider

yea, Traders Den and the Dime have some good stuff too. People dis the dime - I've gotten some good jazz over there.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

nab

Quote from: WillBreathes on February 28, 2008, 07:50:27 PM
I don't know the who's and what's....

But I do know that some people were banned from JP for seeding new seeds that they made to LL.

Weirdness.

The Trader's Den is a good torrent site.

That is weird.  Sucks to hear if that's what happened.  You'd think we could all get along in the name of spreading the music.

Back on subject, this is a pretty good resource for finding new torrent sites as well:

http://digitalboots.net/

sophist

Quote from: nab on February 28, 2008, 07:18:57 PM
Although I get the feeling some times that its not cool to like both LL and JP.  I don't know why.  Seriously I don't, seems like there was some bad mojo between the sites some time back that I didn't witness.  Just a feeling, can't really back it up.  Anyone else?

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!